Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

dunworth1 wrote: »
    moose was trying to disguise himself today but i knew it was him and quickly snapped a pic :p

No, that was my cousin, TheMooseInMexico...

Doesn't cycoclye have a mask like that, except his has zips and a snooker ball attached??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

what was this c4 thing lastnight?
    i turned on the xbox lastnight after work and fell asleep on my bed when i was waiting for the game to load:D say spoonheads invite when i woke up bu ye were all offline at da stage. wil b on tonight after work anyway bou 1 if anyones up for sum late games.

my knifing better be good now in the coming weeks. it wil have to be on top form if im gonna survive in limerick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

garv123 wrote: »

my knifing better be good now in the coming weeks. it wil have to be on top form if im gonna survive in limerick :D

so you got you course then congrats.

are you going to L.I.T or UL

i will be on tonight after Hotfuzz

dunworth1 wrote: »
    so you got you course then congrats.

are you going to L.I.T or UL

i will be on tonight after Hotfuzz

UL all the way. must wait and c if i got the campus accommodation now next.
    is that on tv and if so wa channel? il b bored at work :D

UL all the way. must wait and c if i got the campus accommodation now next.
    is that on tv and if so wa channel? il b bored at work :D

ya its on tv3 at 9pm

• Advertisement

anyone else up for a few late games tonight ?

i often find people are playing away grand late and then atacama desert comes on and everyone goes to sleep:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I will be on the battlefield at 2100 hours. Its been a while since last on, and am going to be looking for tags.

I will be on the battlefield at 2100 hours. Its been a while since last on, and am going to be looking for tags.

royall have u read this thread since uve been gone. shoveltooth is trying to rob your power, he tried this by robbing tags but it resulted in him losing his badly too. ah kev said even he got them off him

Welcome back, Royal... I think you should have a read of all the threads, especially Shoveltooth's, since about thread page 180 or so.

You missed an entire civil war!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Well I am the leader of the clan

Your only one of my little foot soldiers. Now be gone with you.

• Advertisement

weve been waiting for you to say it. we even have clan tags ABS and IHS up since you left
    anyone but shoveltooth
    i hate shoveltooth.

A perfect end to the last few days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Just keeping the minions in line Royal while you were away

aww would you look. sucking up already. he's still not gonna put you 2nd in command.
    i believe theres a spot for you cleaning your own blood off our knives

anddd royal you aint gettin my tags:D

That's it??? That's all you have to say for yourself??? Do you really think your treachery will be so easily explained away???

Royal is fair and just but not easily fooled... do you really think you'll avoid time in the brig and/or a court marshall???

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

It's nice to see some modicum of normality return to a clan that I have only so recently joined but as the position I currently hold, that of a slight outside observer, may I point out that from my perspective it is your unhealthy quest for each other's tags that began the evolution to civil war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

managed to pick up miju and shoveltooth today, will be on again later

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Back from holdidays !!!!!!:D

what have I missed ?

It's nice to see some modicum of normality return to a clan that I have only so recently joined but as the position I currently hold, that of a slight outside observer, may I point out that from my perspective it is your unhealthy quest for each other's tags that began the evolution to civil war.

Nonsense, Shoveltooth was born a megalomaniac... tag hunting didn't change him into the power hungry monster that he is.

Anymore talk like that and I'll set Raze on you :D

• Advertisement

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    Back from holdidays !!!!!!:D

what have I missed ?

Actually, quite a lot... read from page 181 onwards...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

new chair that i won on ebay 75 euro delivered/130 on in agos

moose its 24-6. whats happening :D

moose its 24-6. whats happening :D

Do you actually use any ammo at all??? :( What are you??? An economic warrior, afraid to raise his carbon footprint by wasting ammo??? :rolleyes:

Gotta say, I'm not sure how you do it but you manage to knife me way more than anyone else. Shoveltooth managed to get me a few times too, last night. Guess I must have been too busy racking up points and not watching my back :o

naughto wrote: »
    new chair that i won on ebay 75 euro delivered/130 on in agos

Nice looking chair and great value.

Will be interesting to see your feedback after a month or so of using it. Quality of padding, height of armrests when using a controller (do they get in the way?) etc

Shoveltooth managed to get me a few times too, last night. Guess I must have been too busy racking up points and not watching my back :o
    You are forgetting the things that really matter in life.
    Sure having high points in a match is a good feeling ( happens to me all the time) but that elation will subside by the next match.
    Tags are the key to long-term happiness ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Great to see our real leader Royal back in action had a few games with him last night. By the way did you get disconnected last night or were you just tired listening to the jester who would be king.

This is what happens everytime Garv goes Live.
    Said and thought by many members
    " Garvs on"
    " AH sssshhhhhhhhlllllllttttttttt"
    " Quick Send him an invite maybe he will be on our side"
    " Yes he on our side/ FFS he's on the other side"
    " Don't have to worry about my tag/ How many times can he bloody get my tag"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Good to see Royal back and shoveltooth's Coup failed.

Tags aren't the key to long-term happiness, They are a drug, if you get hooked on them then its a downward spiral of trying to get your next fix(Tag) at any cost.

hobochris wrote: »
    Good to see Royal back and shoveltooth's Coup failed.

Tags aren't the key to long-term happiness, They are a drug, if you get hooked on them then its a downward spiral of trying to get your next fix(Tag) at any cost.
    2-nil to me in dog tags
    I'm happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement