Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

Was the other Royal actually on last night or were people confusing him with me? I'm Royal Irish, he's Royal 1rish. What are the chances...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Biologic wrote: »
    Was the other Royal actually on last night or were people confusing him with me? I'm Royal Irish, he's Royal 1rish. What are the chances...

i think he was on at around 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

No Sorry.not confusing him with you, myself and Kev played 2 games with him last night and you both sound different anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Great to see our real leader Royal back in action had a few games with him last night. By the way did you get disconnected last night or were you just tired listening to the jester who would be king.

This is what happens everytime Garv goes Live.
    Said and thought by many members
    " Garvs on"
    " AH sssshhhhhhhhlllllllttttttttt"
    " Quick Send him an invite maybe he will be on our side"
    " Yes he on our side/ FFS he's on the other side"
    " Don't have to worry about my tag/ How many times can he bloody get my tag"

before battlefield gets a chance to load up i always have an invite off shoveltooth :D good to know he fears playing me. i also had two of dunworth before i got to join. the only reason i joined shoveltooh s was becuse i saw on cycos xbox that ye were 7-5 up so i t ried to even it out.
    i would have been much happier kniving raze colin and shoveltooth all night:D:D

andd moose i saw lastnight. i had quite alot of ye running like crazy men at me for a change lastnight.
    i was wicked pissed off with how bad the knife was. at one stage on nelson bay dunworth was stopped by the base so i knived him, nothing, again nothing, and then the 3rd time missed too so i gave up, he wasnt even moving.

i should of had shoveltooth at least 8 times lastnight. he was so easy to get but the knife just would work. sneaking up behind him, drawng blood but still nothing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

managed to pick up miju and shoveltooth today, will be on again later

those gold tags are very much in disupute :D

• Advertisement

miju wrote: »
    those gold tags are very much in disupute :D
    was colin in your squad?:p

garv123 wrote: »
    before battlefield gets a chance to load up i always have an invite off shoveltooth :D good to know he fears playing me. i also had two of dunworth before i got to join. the only reason i joined shoveltooh s was becuse i saw on cycos xbox that ye were 7-5 up so i t ried to even it out.
    i would have been much happier kniving raze colin and shoveltooth all night:D:D

andd moose i saw lastnight. i had quite alot of ye running like crazy men at me for a change lastnight.
    i was wicked pissed off with how bad the knife was. at one stage on nelson bay dunworth was stopped by the base so i knived him, nothing, again nothing, and then the 3rd time missed too so i gave up, he wasnt even moving.

i should of had shoveltooth at least 8 times lastnight. he was so easy to get but the knife just would work. sneaking up behind him, drawng blood but still nothing.

my knife on the otherhand was working perfect one knife kills :cool:

Got knifed a good few times by you guys last night.
    But was pretty impressed with my triple kill with a grenade. Also have to apoligize to Moose who I killed with the patrol boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Got knifed a good few times by you guys last night.
    But was pretty impressed with my triple kill with a grenade. Also have to apoligize to Moose who I killed with the patrol boat.

Don't worry about it. I was playing SDM today and a randomer medic on my squad ran up behind me and dropped me a medi-pack... I turned around and put a clip straight through his head, he was so close I couldn't see his name... bet he was like WTF!!! He left... :(

was colin in your squad?:p

Can't remember but I spawned and the missus made my dinner. So I said if anyone knifes me it doesnt count while I'm eating my dinner.After a few mins Shoveltooth started firing wildly above my head and told Raze to follow the bullets and sure enough he did and he knifed me while I occasional flipped the control to turn around so I wouldnt get kicked.****ing hate this inactivity kick thing on BF otherwise I woulda suicided and respawned when I ate me dinner :Dshoveltooth and colinfmv got my tags fairly and in the heat of battle though with no underhandedness so not complaints there. Raze just had to stab me cos he cant find me on the UAV anymore easily :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

No Sorry.not confusing him with you, myself and Kev played 2 games with him last night and you both sound different anyway.

Cool. Gotta replace my mic today. I had to basically roar for it to pick up any sound. I can't see that being a long term option for 2am games and a house full of people up for work. Anyone about tonight about 10ish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

miju that was just like royal sayin don't shoot i've no ammo!

Cool. Gotta replace my mic today. I had to basically roar for it to pick up any sound. I can't see that being a long term option for 2am games and a house full of people up for work. Anyone about tonight about 10ish?

the usual few will be on i will be on myself at about half 10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

miju that was just like royal sayin don't shoot i've no ammo!

That was on of the funniest moments of the game for me. I remember I was in tears laughing afterwards.

I remember another time, I said it again but was bullshltting and whoever it was ran at me to stab me and I just popped him in the head with my M9.

I wont be on until late tonight. I won $1000 playing PL Omaha online thismorning, and then lost within about 10 minutes so am heading out for a couple of pints to cheer myself up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭stopusingoil

Is it just me, or has this thread ceased to serve it's original purpose? Maybe change the thread title or something to give other clans a chance of starting up...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

theres not 196 pages for nothing ya no

its all clan members having a laugh i dont see how ceased to serve it's original purpose

Is it just me, or has this thread ceased to serve it's original purpose? Maybe change the thread title or something to give other clans a chance of starting up...

Nothing's stopping you from starting up another clan... feel free, there's plenty of room on Boards for another thread and literally hundreds of other websites that offer you the chance to start up a clan.

As for whether this thread is or is not serving it's original purpose, this is a thread for "Battlefield BC2 Irish clan" aka IRL tagged Bad Company players.

That's us, not you. You're not a member, never asked to be a member and have never contributed to this thread before.

We believe this forum serves us very well. We have a tight knit bunch of members that play together very regularly. Plus, we have an exceptional amount of fun too.

We've always been open to people joining us and I can't ever remember anyone being refused.

So... please explain how this thread (other than your post which, ironically, has interupted the purpose of this thread :rolleyes:) has "ceased to serve it's original purpose?"

what themooseinnam said.

Have you read the entire thread. theres been nearly over 100 people id say after adding their gt for the game. some still hop on now and again and play away with us. whats wrong with having fun on here talking about the games and having abit of friendly slagging? as moose said its IRL players and if you want to join stop giving out and join or set up your own thread. theres alot of people lost interest because we play hardcore. maybe they might be happy joining you if you set up a new thread.

Have gotten pissed off with the sigpo deleting everyones sig on this thread SOOO I present the clan with our own boards.ie clan sig :)

So if you go to page 108 on the Clan Signatures on http://bfbcs.com you'll be able to copy the code for the sig.

I'll do a better one in a while but for now that should keep the sigpo nazis away from this thread and clan :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

What do you imagine the original purpose of the thread was? The OP Royal Irish knows what he wanted to achieve with it and he presumably thinks it turned out ok. He is still active both on the thread and in the game. I assume if he felt that it had all gone horribly wrong he would have stated so. What this thread has achieved is to bring together some like minded people who have a good craic together. I think that's the point of gaming. Maybe I should take it more seriously?;)

By the way,just because we take the piss and have a laugh doesn't mean that there aren't some seriously good players on this thread. (not me!)

cycocycle wrote: »
    the way,just because we take the piss and have a laugh doesn't mean that there aren't some seriously good players on this thread. (not me!)

yeah like that shoveltooth guy, he's just god. our team is nothing without him. we all bow down before him and beg him to help us become bette..... nah i cant even lie about him anymore;)

he's as useful as a rape alarm on a ginger girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

:D

Quote of the day!

thats potential for post of the year award right there :D

M1JU excellent work on the clan tag, will add it later when I get home.

Moose nice verbal smackdown.

Garv, I can actual hear in my head how you would say that and its even funnier (if possible).

After reading STOPUSINGOIL's post, I've had my car ticking over in the driveway... for no particular reason ;)

oh yeah, that ginger post... priceless!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭stopusingoil

"That's us, not you. You're not a member, never asked to be a member and have never contributed to this thread before"

TheMooseInNam, what's with the attitude? I am seriously sick of punks like you who have to take a negative twist on EVERYTHING. I was going explain myself to the other posters but after this little welcome speech from you, you can all go **** yourselves.

I can't wait until I see you all on the battlefield...

"That's us, not you. You're not a member, never asked to be a member and have never contributed to this thread before"

TheMooseInNam, what's with the attitude? I am seriously sick of punks like you who have to take a negative twist on EVERYTHING. I was going explain myself to the other posters but after this little welcome speech from you, you can all go **** yourselves.

moose sounds like you're gonna get your ass whooped round THE BATTLEFIELD you PUNK. be sure to post your games tag so we know its you :D
    your comment was the one with the negative twist to it. it was your first comment to this thread telling us change the name so other clans can play and that this thread ceased to serve it's original purpose, which by the way is aload of Sh!te. any clan can feel free to post their own thread here on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

This made me laugh, it really did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Lets make things a little interesting/more sporting.

I will give €10 to the first person to get the tags of stopusingoil 5 times(providing he reveals his GT).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement