Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

"That's us, not you. You're not a member, never asked to be a member and have never contributed to this thread before"

TheMooseInNam, what's with the attitude? I am seriously sick of punks like you who have to take a negative twist on EVERYTHING. I was going explain myself to the other posters but after this little welcome speech from you, you can all go **** yourselves.

I can't wait until I see you all on the battlefield...

jesus dude u do not realise what u have started there is about 15 players that play together a lot and your tag is going to be but to the top of that list its bad enough to have 2 or 3 boards players running at u in a game but u will have 15.i hope uu have good runners on and eyes on the back of your head.

edit :post you tag if u think you good enough to take moose on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

hobochris wrote: »
    Lets make things a little interesting/more sporting.

I will give €10 to the first person to get the tags stopusingoil 5 times(providing he reveals his GT).
    i pm'd you my adress for that 10er to be sent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

hey now dont jump to conclusions ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

dunworth1 wrote: »
    hey now dont jump to conclusions ;)

your the only one that does be jumping when it comes to taking tags:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

"That's us, not you. You're not a member, never asked to be a member and have never contributed to this thread before"

TheMooseInNam, what's with the attitude? I am seriously sick of punks like you who have to take a negative twist on EVERYTHING. I was going explain myself to the other posters but after this little welcome speech from you, you can all go **** yourselves.

Firstly, there's a huge difference between being negative and stating exactly how it is, just because you didn't like my opinion doesn't actually make my post negative. My comment "that's us, not you" was simply explaining to you that you don't have a voice on this thread because you haven't contributed to it before. So to ask us to change the title in such a way, was simply rude.

Secondly, judging by your language and aggressive behaviour in your last post towards the thread/clan members, it's become quite obvious who the "punk" really is.

Thirdly, opening with such a post doesn't exactly inspire anyone on this thread to actually take you seriously. Perhaps you don't realise that the same social manners are expected here on Boards, as in the "real" world.

Fourthly, meeting us on the Battlefield won't improve your social or communication skills. Perhaps your time would be better spent improving that area of you life first, it may save you some future embarrassment.

Fifthly, why would a single individual wish to take out a vendetta against an entire clan? It's obvious that you don't have any back-up. There's no point in me threatening you or rising to your challenge because the simple fact of the matter is that the odds are seriously stacked against you and Rambo-type figures don't exist outside of our clan :D

So, in summary, either announce your gamertag so we can view your obviously amazing stats and thereby subject yourself to life as a pin cushion for the remainder of your time on the Battlefield or stop posting silly comments on our thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Moose, it's young punks like you who are ruining this thread for everyone. Coming here with your reasonable, coherant points based on facts. Who the hell do you think you are. Far better to come on here and make a broad negative statement and then register your indignation when it turns out you were talking through your hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Firstly, there's a huge difference between being negative and stating exactly how it is, just because you didn't like my opinion doesn't actually make my post negative. My comment "that's us, not you" was simply explaining to you that you don't have a voice on this thread because you haven't contributed to it before. So to ask us to change the title in such a way, was simply rude.

Secondly, judging by your language and aggressive behaviour in your last post towards the thread/clan members, it's become quite obvious who the "punk" really is.

Thirdly, opening with such a post doesn't exactly inspire anyone on this thread to actually take you seriously. Perhaps you don't realise that the same social manners are expected here on Boards, as in the "real" world.

Fourthly, meeting us on the Battlefield won't improve your social or communication skills. Perhaps your time would be better spent improving that area of you life first, it may save you some future embarrassment.

Fifthly, why would a single individual wish to take out a vendetta against an entire clan? It's obvious that you don't have any back-up. There's no point in me threatening you or rising to your challenge because the simple fact of the matter is that the odds a seriously stacked against you and Rambo-type figures don't exist outside of our clan :D

Sixthly, you have doo doo breath :P

So, in summary, either announce your gamertag so we can view your obviously amazing stats and thereby subject yourself to life as a pin cushion for the remainder of your time on the Battlefield or stop posting silly comments on our thread.
    :D

Well said moose i couldnt have said it better myself.

if he had posted stating that he would like to join the clan we all would have greated him with open arms.

but instead he comes in here complaining about how we talk and have a laugh in this thread if he dosent like it then dont come here anymore simple
    as noone is forcing him to come here and read whats in this thread.

really i wouldnt bother with him this is proberly what he wants
    he mostly likey is trying to disrupt the way we are doing things
    and is getting some kind of a kick out of it.

garv123 wrote: »
    moose sounds like you're gonna get your ass whooped round THE BATTLEFIELD you PUNK.

Yeah, cause that happens all the time :D

cycocycle wrote: »
    Moose, it's young punks like you who are ruining this thread for everyone. Coming here with your reasonable, coherant points based on facts. Who the hell do you think you are. Far better to come on here and make a broad negative statement and then register your indignation when it turns out you were talking through your hole!

I'm sorry cycoclye, I won't do it again :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Bye now I'm sure you'll be no loss to the clan , we like fun, laughs and general stabbyness sounds like you'd be a pain to have in the party TBH.

Though yeah we all look forward to seeing you on Battlefield BC2 if you wanna post up your gamertag I'm sure a fair few members of the clan would like nothing better than taking repeated shots of gutting ya with their knifes :D:D:p

No one wonders if you've the brawn to post up your GT and submit yourself to being savaged by the clan LMFAO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Dunworth, I don't think anybody would been able to say it better.

Note to self don't team kill Moose any more in case he gets angry.
    Note to self Mooze is way smatr.

if he had posted stating that he would like to join the clan we all would have greated him with open arms.

but instead he comes in here complaining about how we talk and have a laugh in this thread if he dosent like it then dont come here anymore simple
    as noone is forcing him to come here and read whats in this thread.

really i wouldnt bother with him this is proberly what he wants
    he mostly likey is trying to disrupt the way we are doing things
    and is getting some kind of a kick out of it.

Yeah, you're probably right. Pity we didn't have a mod in the clan that could watch out for stopusingoil's next abusive/trolling post ;)

This clan is hilarious at times. One minute it's on the brink of civil war the next it's all lovey dovey and lets come together to knife the wannabe rambo style gamer :)

Yeah, you're probably right. Pity we didn't have a mod in the clan that could watch out for stopusingoil's next abusive/trolling post ;)

we've a mod in the clan ? when did that happen ??????? *confused*

Note to self don't team kill Moose any more in case he gets angry.

I'd never get angry at you cableguy, you're far to polite when you teamkill me :D

miju wrote: »
    This clan is hilarious at times. One minute it's on the brink of civil war the next it's all lovey dovey and lets come together to knife the wannabe rambo style gamer :)

Yeah, that's weird, I seem to have forgiven Shoveltooth... momentarily :D

good tactic Moose keeps your friends close and enemies even closer ;)

miju wrote: »

its healthly in a relationship to have dissargeements every now and again.

then we makeup again and put boot to ass

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

garv123 wrote: »
    yeah like that shoveltooth guy, he's just god. our team is nothing without him. we all bow down before him and beg him to help us become bette..... nah i cant even lie about him anymore;)

he's as useful as a rape alarm on a ginger girl.

Pffft please.... i outplayed shovel in all but one match last night (AFIK)..
    no wonder his quest for clan domination failed miserably... :D

EDIT: should have finished reading that post....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Korvanica wrote: »
    Pffft please.... i outplayed shovel in all but one match last night (AFIK)..
    no wonder his quest for clan domination failed miserably... :D

EDIT: should have finished reading that post....

Will you stop I'm sill trying to get your blood off me knife! I got you 3 times in about a minute at one stage!

Will you stop I'm sill trying to get your blood off me knife! I got you 3 times in about a minute at one stage!

i know yea... that was mad... but i'm not one who cares about losing/getting tags..

class games last night actually

Maybe it's Shoveltooth under a different username!:eek:
    He has been very quiet through all of this!:D

I reckon his silence is the realisation that his power only existed in his own fantasy world :D

we can only assume so, his origional plans failed, so now he is starting another... while playing with us so he can steal our plans...

Korvanica wrote: »
    we can only assume so, his origional plans failed, so now he is starting another... while playing with us so he can steal our plans...

dastardly...

Excellent. Back to nonsensical business as usual!

Fact based reasonable discussion? What a buzzkill!:D

I reckon we come with some fun challenges that are verifiable by stats.Something like most dentist / defib kills in the next week or chopper roadkills

Excellent. Back to nonsensical business as usual!

Fact based reasonable discussion? What a buzzkill!:D

I see what you mean...

I read a report earlier that allegedly claimed that the amount of knife kills you get is proportional to your manhood...

Funnily enough, that makes Garv the biggest knob in my stats :D

Is that more like it, cycoclye???

Sorry Garv, didn't mean to be insulting... we know you have a small one :D

• Advertisement

That's more like it Moose. Things like "the truth" and " facts" might be OK to those weirdos on Halo or MW2 threads but they have no place here!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement