Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG... EA is so f**king GHEY

Options
  • 11-03-2010 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Random disconnects... EA's Master Server is sh|te. Everyone just got kicked :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Idd. Just tried to connect.

"Failed to connect to EA online. Please try again." :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

the_syco wrote: »
    Random disconnects... EA's Master Server is sh|te. Everyone just got kicked :(

Yes they must be homosexuals......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 LinHaX

That`s because Electronic Farts didn`t expect that usage of their servers will be that big, and they are overloaded all the time. I`m afraid that you will have to wait few weeks until they will upgrade it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

its shyte, was working all night n now nothing! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Servers are down it seems:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/950104-ea-master-servers-just-went-down-thursday-00-10-gmt.html

All I want to do is play the ****ing game. Why do EA **** everything up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

well its allmoust a weak and i played 20 mins multiplayer so far.... anyone knows is the console version has same problems? as i will go to console for a bit then untill they pull out a finger in the next year...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yep the problem is across all platforms....but at least on the consoles you have no other influences like driver issues etc.....

I just wihs that when you disconnected from the servers when you re joined the points were still there like in BF2....when it happened then as long as you re joined before the end of the round you still had the points on screen. I got disconnected last night from [TiG] and lost 1000+ points....that bugs the fuc.k otta me BIG TIME. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

107342.jpg

but you know what really pisses me off? on official website, when admins drop some kind of info of **** they trying to sort out. all lambs just say ty, and how awesome they are!!!

you paid the money for fecking thing that does not work, and now you telling them "TY, you are amazing" when bastords fixing the game?

there should be some place which would regulate quality of games lately, as they release games which are half baked lately...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Its funny, game is rated 18+ but they block out cursing ? "£%$%!%%!"£$%!"%!"£$%!"£$%!"%$ WTF ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Plenty of cursing in the single player game I played..

Finally got to play a few hours tonight. I suck and don't have a breeze what is going on but I am really enjoying it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Plenty of cursing in the single player game I played..

I suck and don't have a breeze what is going on .

Join the club, Toilet is on your left as you enter and beers are free:P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Any improvements since the downtime?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Dont tell me the game is offline all day today and tomorrow morning...NO THAT IS CLASS A....BOLL.OCKS! :( :mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Chorcai wrote: »
    Its funny, game is rated 18+ but they block out cursing ? "£%$%!%%!"£$%!"%!"£$%!"£$%!"%$ WTF ??

what you on about? I hear the cursing all the time

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Dont tell me the game is offline all day today and tomorrow morning...NO THAT IS CLASS A....BOLL.OCKS! :( :mad:

for 4 hours today, and 4 hours tommorow m8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

what you on about? I hear the cursing all the time

Didn't make it clear, when you type in game it blocks it out.

Chorcai wrote: »
    Didn't make it clear, when you type in game it blocks it out.

oh right, yeah, thats %£&8Q" alright

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

They should have at least tested their damn servers before releasing the game, that's it only flaw at the moment.

i actually played for last 3 days with no interruptions. and i couldnt join any game since release.

if you got eircoms netopia 2247, then burn it or EA. i would prefer EA...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

is it not 16s?

Advertisement