Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2D versus 3D (CGI)

Options
  • 11-03-2010 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey I'm doing a thesis about animation and I was wondering if it would be possible for people to answer some questions about their preferences when it comes to visual style of animation such as 2D versus 3D (CGI) not films using 3D glasses. I'm interested in find out if various aspects influence peoples preference such as cultural surroundings, upbringing, age etc... so if anybody has the time to fill out a short survey about this can you please respond to this I would be really grateful.

I'm really confused about the rules on this so I'm hoping this wont get me banned but here's the link to the survey please fill it out

http://esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=adfd4851-7d44-4ce7-b781-631e05d66d93
    Tagged:

Advertisement