Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Job

Options
  • 11-03-2010 2:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi
    I know I am like hundreds more out there but on the off chance I said I would give this a try does anyone know of any resonable jobs going at the moment in Kilkenny. I have 8 years retail and management experience behind me but I am willing to do bar work, restaurants etc... Let me know..

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Feel your pain, I was on the rock and roll for 6 months last year and was told yesterday not to make any long term plans for this year. Hope you find something soon.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

mousehouse wrote: »
    Hi
    I know I am like hundreds more out there but on the off chance I said I would give this a try does anyone know of any resonable jobs going at the moment in Kilkenny. I have 8 years retail and management experience behind me but I am willing to do bar work, restaurants etc... Let me know..

Cheers

I have the perfect job for you...

http://www.staff.ie/company/4394.html
    Business Development Manager X 2

Do you want to be part of an award winning company like the Taxback Group?

Deloitte Best Managed companies Award
    Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the year award 2009

International Student Payments Service (a subsidiary of the Taxback Group) allows students to pay their college fees in a faster, more efficient manner at no cost to the student or the college.

The student simply logs on to the chosen college website and registers their details, makes a payment into our bank account in their home country in their home currency and the college will receive the exact course fee amount in their bank account within 48 hours.

Payments can be tracked online and we can offer support through our 24 hour customer service team so the International Office no longer have to deal with student payment queries.

We are currently recruiting strong business development managers to assist with the expansion of our service.

Responsibilities:

Business Development.
    Managing a diary of meetings to drive the business.
    Product innovation.
    Partner/Agent management and development.
    Develop branding with MD and colleagues, as needed for other market niches.
    Develop and implement solution for market introduction.
    Maintain/Develop partner network in Irish and overseas markets.

Experience:

Suitable candidate should have minimum 2 yrs' experience in a Business Development role.
    Project management experience and an ability to work to strict deadlines.
    Excellent written and verbal communication.
    Strong ability to prioritize workload.
    Strong attention to detail.
    Ability to create and manage diary of meetings and events.
    Ability to part - take in international travel.
    Third Level Degree is desirable.

Excellent development and promotional opportunities exist for the selected candidates and a competitive remuneration package is on offer. Additional benefits include: Mobile phone, Paid Holidays, Parking, Bonus, Commission, Laptop, Expenses, Mileage, Hibernian Health Cover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

^-- those positions are still going if anyone is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 spezi

Lautrec's restaurant in Kieran St are looking for staff -saw ad in their window few days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I gave up looking for jobs in gyms(My only real qualification and work experience outside of construction) Currently waiting on my personal trainer exam results to see if I can go out on my own. It's a **** time to be a young male.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I gave up looking for jobs in gyms(My only real qualification and work experience outside of construction) Currently waiting on my personal trainer exam results to see if I can go out on my own. It's a **** time to be a young male.
    Are you getting the 100 quid a week bomber?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Plug wrote: »
    Are you getting the 100 quid a week bomber?
    nope moved back home when I lost my job, parents wages means what I would get is fook all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

ya on the road?ya try in waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

I thought you were actually looking for Job :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Job

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

You'd need the patience of Job to find one, these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Boom boom tisssh!

Classic.

It might be worth consulting the Jobs Club in the Abbey Business Centre, they do a fine line in helping people out.

Advertisement