Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[C&C] Dublin Custom House Panoramic Montage

• 11-03-2010 3:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

4423298817_c1e9508f14_b.jpg

I had done this one before but I went down and tried to retake the shots as the merge I was doing was not working due to the way some of the shots were taken.
    While I made more mistakes taking them the second time, typical lol, I was able to use day 1 and day 2 and get what I wanted from both days.

hope you like it.

You guys wont be able to see all the detail cause it would be crazy to upload it. being that its 460+ megs and almost 8k pix wide :D I hope it works though

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Wow, that is damn nice.

I've taken shots of it before, but my little cam can't even takeit all in from the front, so mine is a sideways view, but nothing as impressive as this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

Thanks man, And thanks for the comment. I deleted the picture cause I forgot to put my watermark on it before I uploaded it. sorry but nice comment, thanks :)

The picture took for ever to get right as I took about 20 shots each time but they were mostly 25-30 sec exposures plus set up time and so on. And it was bloody freezing lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

The crap looking grey bar and text near the bottom ruin the photo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

terrible watermark
    :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

It looked so much better without the watermark, that goes right across the apex of the reflection. Are you that worried about the image being stolen? Something more discreet and more transparent would be much better and retain the quality of the picture. Imagine if Dali had wrote his name right across those swans reflecting elephants!?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Cloud on right hand side is very restracting for me, draws the eye away from the building

Advertisement