Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion upper inner arm

Options
  • 11-03-2010 6:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi guys i ve always wanted a tattoo and now i really got myself decided that i must go and get one..

i would like a small opinion from you if you think that it would look cool or not.. i myself think it looks great but maybe other dont think the same :)

i would like a latin phrase on my upper inner arm.. somethin similar to http://s1.hubimg.com/u/93860_f496.jpg with that font..

what do u think it how would it look like :D ?

i couldent find any pics on the internet with guys that have tats there with font similar to that one..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Hi guys i ve always wanted a tattoo and now i really got myself decided that i must go and get one..

i would like a small opinion from you if you think that it would look cool or not.. i myself think it looks great but maybe other dont think the same :)

i would like a latin phrase on my upper inner arm.. somethin similar to http://s1.hubimg.com/u/93860_f496.jpg with that font..

what do u think it how would it look like :D ?

i couldent find any pics on the internet with guys that have tats there with font similar to that one..
    Do you mean inside your biceps?Igot mine done on saturday,not same font or latin though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 earthquakero

ya inside biceps a latin phrase with that font i think it will look great not sure though :)))

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

ya inside biceps a latin phrase with that font i think it will look great not sure though :)))
    If you think it will look great,then thats all that matters imo. I had mine broken into 2 parts. ie. had first part of script on my RH inner bicep and the 2nd part on my LH bicep.When arms are outstretched and you read left to right,the whole saying becomes apparent.Also,both parts work stand alone.

ya i did it today !! was really nice didnt hurt very much.. i did it smaller than i initially wanted cuz it was cheaper :)) i did it semipermanent

here s a pic i just did now :)

now in my instruction it says that i only need to apply some bepanthol cream 4,5 times a day to dont let it dry completely.. and thats all i guess no ?
    i dont have to apply some bandage on it or somethin ?

does it have somethin if i apply a bandage or somethin on it ? cuz i always have that cream on it and it will mess my clothes :))

http://img121.imageshack.us/i/image019el.jpg/

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It won't mess your clothes, as you should be washing the tattoo in anti-bacterial liquid soap, patting it dry (With kitchen roll preferably) and then applying the bepanthen sparingly, enough so it's moisturising the whole tattoo, rubbing it in so your skin is shiny, but there's no white cream left on your skin.

• Advertisement

a ok ya i did wash it with soap.. i know i have to apply that bentha cream 4-5 times a day.. i also have to wash it with antibacterial soap every day ?

and about the bandage isnt it better to wear one especially when i go out ? for bacterias and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

No you shouldn't wear a bandage of any kind. If you're concerned about the tattoo getting irritated when you are out, then wash it with the antibacterial soap (and wash your hands with it before touching it at any time!) and then cover it with cling film.

Advertisement