Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many different types of Illegal drugs have you taken?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Once you know it's somewhat unfounded and a wee bit hypocritical that's fine. Your life will be no emptier for not having done meth or gear.
    Pardon? You think because I’ve done less addictive drugs that I’m a hypocrite? Or is it the fact that i grew up around smack heads and have seen first hand what it does that makes me a hypocrite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Kiera wrote: »
    I just see that and smack as very dirty drugs. Its just my opinion.

Oh they are, I agree with you on that one. Anything is once you are addicted to it, these ones happen to be highly addictive so there are going to be more people addicted to these than any other drug.
    I think trying something out once when you have your head about you is ok. Obviously it doesn't work out well for everyone. & you are only going to see people who are addicted and not those who have tried it once.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

dasdog wrote: »
    I remember doing it one morning before going in to do a practical exam in college and got a distinction. .

For the same reason a lot of parents in the U.S. (and possibly over here?) get their children prescribed adderall and ritalin to get higher grades due to the increased concentration the substance promotes.

No wonder kids are so messed up, being fed what is essentially speed from very young ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

3 i think. E, hash and coke. Back when i was young though-don't think i'd manage anything now without going totally off the wall. Never took to E anyway. And the other two weren't all the time either..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

SeanKev wrote: »
    Alcohol & Marijuana. 2.
    Rabies wrote: »
    eh?

Do you mean 1?
    SeanKev wrote: »
    Edit:

My bad 'Illegal'

Edit fail :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Coke/Crack, Speed, MDMA, LSD, Ketamine, Mushrooms, GHB, Cannabis,
    Mostly only a handfull of times with the exception of coke - couldn't beging to guess how much of that over a period of 7 or 8 years and ecstasy- more or less the same, certainly 1000's of times over maybe a decade or so. Would have tried pretty much anything, bar heroin, but that's what came my way. Have no real regrets to be honest, spent a hell of a lot of money but i was young and having a good time, i doubt it would have gone into a savings account otherwise!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Nada. Never even a cigarette :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Kiera wrote: »
    Pardon? You think because I’ve done less addictive drugs that I’m a hypocrite? Or is it the fact that i grew up around smack heads and have seen first hand what it does that makes me a hypocrite?
    Sorry, hypocrite may have been a bit strong a term, but you're still misled if you think coke is far behind heroin in terms of harm and addiction potential, if these two charts are anything to go by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Sorry, hypocrite may have been a bit strong a term, but you're still misled if you think coke is far behind heroin in terms of harm and addiction potential, if these two charts are anything to go by.
    Ok i'm sold, i'll go out and score some tonight :)

• I'm not a crystal meth expert, but I thought it was widely considered an extremely addictive and destructive drug? I know loads of people who have done E, coke, whatever who wouldn't touch crystal meth with a bargepole.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Generally I'd agree Izzy but it depends on availability and who's doing em. Generally your crack, heroin and Crystal meth are your barge pole drugs for the recreational user.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

[quote=[Deleted User];64860345]I'm not a crystal meth expert, but I thought it was widely considered an extremely addictive and destructive drug? I know loads of people who have done E, coke, whatever who wouldn't touch crystal meth with a bargepole.[/QUOTE]

Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Just some weedz for myself.. Even at that its been nearly a year since my last pass.. Slow times!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

[quote=[Deleted User];64860345]I'm not a crystal meth expert, but I thought it was widely considered an extremely addictive and destructive drug? I know loads of people who have done E, coke, whatever who wouldn't touch crystal meth with a bargepole.[/QUOTE]

The positive side of crystal meth doesn't get as much publicity as E/coke.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Doc wrote: »
    Just because people dont do it dosent mean they are afraid.

One of my best friends always said he'd love if I spiked him some night and didn't tell him about till after.. He kney it was safe but was afraid the anxiousness would get the better off him before the come up.

In my experience, fear of the unknown is the reason most people don't do it.. There are people who don't do it for other reasons but if those people drink, I don't understand their reasons and never will.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

Bahhh, I meant to click 3. Not 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I think about 9 or so I think.

Only dabbled really.

Very few and far between are the times when I'd take anything these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Acid
    ecstey
    coke
    acid
    speed
    mdna
    mda
    bzp
    2ci
    2cb
    hash
    weed
    meth
    thc
    methadrome
    mushroom
    devils weed
    peyote
    Salvia
    ket
    mescaline (micodots)

all behind me now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

Weed/hash.
    Mushrooms.
    LSD.
    GHB.
    Ecstasy (mdma, mda, mdea etc).
    Smack.
    Crack.
    Coke.
    Ketamine.
    Speed.
    DMT.

damagegt wrote: »
    Acid
    ecstey
    coke
    acid
    speed
    mdna
    mda
    bzp
    2ci
    2cb
    hash
    weed
    meth
    thc
    methadrome
    mushroom
    devils weed
    peyote
    Salvia
    ket
    mescaline (micodots)

all behind me now

Damagegt for president!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Clicked 3,forgot about another so its 4.

Its weird cos I was always the lad from our group that wouldnt take anything,now I've been through the "experimental" period for a couple of years now.Peer pressure,pure interest in all the fuss,I don't know,but at least I know myself now what they're like.Still smoke hash/weed frequently but might only take something else if at a gig etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Acid
    ecstey
    coke
    acid
    speed
    mdna
    mda
    bzp
    2ci
    2cb
    hash
    weed
    meth
    thc
    methadrome
    mushroom
    devils weed
    peyote
    Salvia
    ket
    mescaline (micodots)

all behind me now
    Weed, THC and hash are the same drug, likewise ecstasy and MDMA, and mephedrone and salvia are legal.

Not a bad list all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

the thc i had was the crystals taken from the plant,some people call it ice and mdna is just a purer form of ecstasy.those drugs maybe legal but are no less potent then anything else i have taken .I had gbh over the summer at a festival i found it a bit sh** and left me with a bagger of a head ache not to mention the guy i got it from sold it by saying

"give this to some ladys and they wont see you coming"

Nice.....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I haven't done half enough drugs but it's more than 5. I'll consider my life incomplete if I don't get my hands on some more LSD or shrooms. The biggest problem now being I'm getting old and out of the loop. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Hash, E, and coke.

Acid
    ecstey
    coke
    acid
    speed
    mdna
    mda
    bzp
    2ci
    2cb
    hash
    weed
    meth
    thc
    methadrome
    mushroom
    devils weed
    peyote
    Salvia
    ket
    mescaline (micodots)

all behind me now
    Weed, THC and hash are the same drug, likewise ecstasy and MDMA, and mephedrone and salvia are legal.

Not a bad list all the same.
    As are acid and acid.
    Is salvia illegal now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Acid
    devils weed

mescaline (micodots)

all behind me now

Devils weed? That's some hardcore s.hit!! An experience to remember i'd say. Personally i wouldn't go near it

Also microdots are lsd, the dosage of mescaline required is too high to fit into a microdot or even in a regular pill.

Yeah mescaline are generally in pellets arent they? Is that the word? Discs? Dried cactus. Available in Amsterdam or so I'm told.
    <_<
    >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

As are acid and acid.
    Is salvia illegal now?

You get a better hit from the capital A Acid.
    The lower-case acid is a bit more of a mellow buzz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

* gets out high horse

None, dont smoke, drink every few weeks. :P

Advertisement