Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City game?

Options
  • 11-03-2010 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

Any idea on likely dates when this will be fixed for? Could we end up with arsenal, chelsea, utd and city all in a row?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Any idea on likely dates when this will be fixed for? Could we end up with arsenal, chelsea, utd and city all in a row?!

Mushy I noticed the City game still has no rescheduled date a few weeks back and i have searched everywhere to find out but to no avail. The City game will probably go a long way to sorting out the final Champions league spot. Its a hugely important fixture to both clubs and with our list of difficult games coming up in April we really did not need to add City away to that list.
    Also I mentioned this in an earlier thread but if we beat Fulham in the cup replay then the Arsenal game will have to be moved to a midweek fixture later on in the month.

Advertisement