Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

After Hours Car Sales,anyone buy from them?

• 11-03-2010 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi,
    Going to view a car I saw on carzone,its with a dealer called After Hours Car Sales.
    Does anyone know what they are like to deal with?
    Has anyone viewed or bought off them?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

that just makes me think of the AH forum and all the depravity that goes on in there :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Hi,
    Going to view a car I saw on carzone,its with a dealer called After Hours Car Sales.

Are you buying the car for "Yore Ma" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 littlebites

Yeah brilliant.:rolleyes:
    Can we keep it on topic,thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Sorry never heard of them. Are you going for the M3? Like any car dealer I'd have the car checked independently and I'd check it online at a site like cartell.ie to make sure it wasn't crashed or has any finance owed. Also get a warranty in writing outlining what is covered by the warranty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

DonJose2 wrote: »
    Like any car dealer I'd have the car checked independently and I'd check it online at a site like cartell.ie to make sure it wasn't crashed or has any finance owed. Also get a warranty in writing outlining what is covered by the warranty.
    This about sums it up - do all the same checks you would if it were a private sale, including verifying the service history.

@OP - I'm going to close this now, as (no disrespect intended) brand new posters starting threads about garages are often shills. I think you have your answer in any case - double-check everything prior to handing over any money.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement