Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the montenotte hotel - gym

Options
  • 11-03-2010 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone here is joined the gym in the montenotte hotel? Was half thinking of joining a gym again and it is a really good price - 500e single annual membership.

Can anyone tell me if it is any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

leahyl wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if anyone here is joined the gym in the montenotte hotel? Was half thinking of joining a gym again and it is a really good price - 500e single annual membership.

Can anyone tell me if it is any good?

I was a member there about 2 years ago. Nice gym. It was not too busy there at the time. Relaxed crowd. Nice staff. Only criticism was that is was a little small for my liking. I'm sure they would give you the tour if you went up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I was a member there about 2 years ago. Nice gym. It was not too busy there at the time. Relaxed crowd. Nice staff. Only criticism was that is was a little small for my liking. I'm sure they would give you the tour if you went up.

thanks for that! I like your location descriptions also:D

Just spotted Plant Health in Blackpool have a brilliant offer - 450 for the year - gym pool AND classes all included - and you can go anytime! Might be worth a look

Advertisement