Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creative ZEN Mozaic 16gb

• 11-03-2010 11:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Hi all!
    Wondering if anyone can help me here just with a shopping question.
    I have seen this creative mozaic 16gb player on the creative website for €69.99 which is a great deal!!! here it is

Now since i dont have a credit card does anyone know if anywhere in dublin city centre are selling this at around the same price at all or is this the best deal?

I love creative!, have had there players for years now so i know the sound is perfect, just some idiot robbed a vision m player and a zen player out of my room last week and i am lost without a player so wanna get one fast lol.

Thanks guys!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

*BUMP*

Ok so i bought this mozaic player, now i want some nice budget in-ear buds, was looking at these two, as they seem good but i dont fully understand all the tech lingo in the details.

Would you recommend one of these or something different?
    Sound is important to me as i love my music loud/detailed and bassy and i listen to the radio in work all day too, so they have to last too :)
    Would spend max'ish £20 on amazon for a pair and these two seem like a good buy

Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision

High Quality Stereo Ear-Canal Headphones

Thanks guys!!!!!

hmmm, no one seems to care or give advice really... lol:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭sxt

The Seinhessier 300 cx II are good sounding budget earpphones and thats a very nice price for them , very durable in my experience and i don't treat them nice. I'm not sure you could get better earphones for £14 . The second link is to the older model.

sxt wrote: »
    The Seinhessier 300 cx II are good sounding budget earpphones and thats a very nice price for them , very durable in my experience and i don't treat them nice. I'm not sure you could get better earphones for £14 . The second link is to the older model.

Thanks man! I'll get them so! Cheers for the reply :D!

Advertisement