Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Both Phones die in the middle of the night??

• 11-03-2010 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

OK, i have two nokias, one personal and one work.

Both were completely fully charged before going to bed last night, i always sleep through alarms so i always set on both and i left them on the locker as usual.

This morning i wake up thinking ive had a great nights sleep only to discover its 10.20am. I check the phones and both are off. I try to switch them back on, nothing. Both are completly drained of all battery.

I am 110% positive that they were 100% full going to bed, bluetooth etc wasnt on, i have full coverage in my house so they werent searching network etc.

I was so sure that i got up to make sure nobody had been in th house and messed with the phones!

What the hell??:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

what network are you on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭mossie

Shamanic wrote: »

Both were completely fully charged before going to bed last night, i always sleep through alarms so i always set on both and i left them on the locker as usual.

This morning i wake up thinking ive had a great nights sleep only to discover its 10.20am. I check the phones and both are off. I try to switch them back on, nothing. Both are completly drained of all battery.

I am 110% positive that they were 100% full going to bed, bluetooth etc wasnt on, i have full coverage in my house so they werent searching network etc.

I was so sure that i got up to make sure nobody had been in th house and messed with the phones!

Strangely I had exactly the same experience twice this week with my (one week old) HTC Hero on the Meteor network. First time was possibly due to low battery but this morning couldn't be as was fully charged last night and still shows 40% now after being on all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

Im on meteor, both the phones were bought about a year apart and are different models.

Just so so weird that both were full and both drained completely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Maybe some entity drained the power while trying to manifest!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

gcgirl wrote: »
    Maybe some entity drained the power while trying to manifest!

This is the only logical explaination.It is some sort of paranormal occurence and you should leave that house immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

g-g-g-g-gggggg-GHOSTS!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

Shamanic wrote: »

Is there any chance that you slept through the alarm for a whole week? That would drain the battery on both phones. Also, did you notice the management at work giving you dirty looks all day? If yes then that was probably because of your week long absence.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I've had my E71 turn itself off overnight so then not waking me up with the alarm in the morning, and this whilst plugged into the mains to charge. It's definately ghosts doing it.

Advertisement