Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you get out?

Options
  • 11-03-2010 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Inspired by a comment in another thread, how many people here would get out on the water every week?

I'm usually a every 2 weeks I'll have a couple of sessions, more like once a week lately. Epic session tuesday!

I'm going to attempt a poll...

I go surfing... 22 votes

every day
    0% 0 votes
    a few times a week
    4% 1 vote
    once a week
    40% 9 votes
    once a month
    22% 5 votes
    every 3 months
    22% 5 votes
    only on stags
    9% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 unluckyforsome

Usually twice every weekend, due to the winter and its short days (fecking 9 to 5.30 job!!)

But we ventured out yesterday evening and it stayed bright enough until half 7, role on surfing everyday again!!

Also i forgot my booties yesterday, the water definately wasn't this cold this time last year!!!! :eek:

Damn global warming!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Only managed about twice a month over the winter due to new job, new surroundings, decreased fitness, less-than-ideal conditions at new local spot. Hope to make it out a few times each week once we get that "grand stretch in the evenings".

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

Try to get out every two weeks but sometimes can go a month without a surf.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭CRenegade

Good idea with the poll Kodute, I am totally landlocked living in mullingar so usually 2 wknds in a month for me!

Hope ya get a decent response...ive started a poll on my blog: http://www.surfaroundireland.com/ on favourite surf wax, the uptake has been poor enough to say the least!

Advertisement