Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MIDLANDS POKER OPEN

• 11-03-2010 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Does anyone know if there's any finalised details on the midlands poker open yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭winstons pt

ThePidgeon wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's any finalised details on the midlands poker open yet?

Hi, sorry for keeping ya all waiting, just to let you know I am in the middle of sorting a date and venue for this and I will get back soon with all the details, due to the economic climate there might not be a guarantee and i might be bringing the buy in price down (just a little), BUT you will still get the same structure as last year so there will be plenty of value for your money.
    Regards Pasddy

OK guys, the date is set for August 20th - 22nd
    The venue will be The Kilford Arms Hotel, Kilkenny
    Main event buy-in €200 + €30
    I will be posting full detail's soon
    Regards Paddy

OK guys, the date is set for August 20th - 22nd
    The venue will be The Kilford Arms Hotel, Kilkenny
    Main event buy-in €200 + €30
    I will be posting full detail's soon
    Regards Paddy

Hi again, just to let you all know, I am just waiting on the Hotel to get back with special Hotel rates for the weekend, as soon as I have them I will post an official thread, thank you for your patience.
    Regards Paddy

Hi everyone, I know some of you have being waiting on news about this years MPO, I was just so busy with the Poker in the Pub league but I finally got it sorted, after some searching for a venue (at the right price) this year we will be at the Kilford Arms Hotel in Kilkenny from the 20th - 22nd August, a really nice place with lots of atmosphere and an abundance of craic.
    Because of the economic climate there will be no guarantee this year, BUT, I have brought down the buy-in from €250 to €230, and also Poker in the Pub will be giving great support this year and I have no doubt that they will have no problem in helping me fill this event with all the players and venues they have around the country, so my advice is to get your name down early cos I have a feeling that this will be a full house with an estimated prize pool of €30,000.
    Last years champion Joe O' Neill is first on the list, this comes with his win last year (FREE entry to the MPO to defend his title, good luck Joe), And this years champion will also get FREE entry into next years MPO.
    Second on the list (as part of her poker pro package) is Elaine Kiernan, this years “Irish Amateur Poker Champion” from the Poker in the Pub League, good luck to you also Elaine and to everyone else who will take a shot at “The Midlands Poker Open 2010”.
    Official thread to come very soon
    Regards Paddy

Advertisement