Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Authenticator ordering

Options
  • 11-03-2010 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,166 ✭✭✭✭

Blizzard seem to be having real trouble delivering my authenticator, not sure if theres an order system problem or what but im on my second order and a week has gone by and still nothing. The first one was never delivered aftera month of waiting so i rang and they dispatched a 2nd one last week which still hasnt arrived. There is no UPS tracking number in the order info on battlenet could this be a problem?
    Just curious if anyone else has had a problem getting stuff delivered to ireland from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

I ordered one on the 17/12/09 sent them an email asking where it was three weeks ago still no reply, order status is shipped since last dec think i will ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

It's slow as anything, mine took 6 weeks to arrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

• Registered Users Posts: 83,457 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

VinLieger wrote: »
    Blizzard seem to be having real trouble delivering my authenticator, not sure if theres an order system problem or what but im on my second order and a week has gone by and still nothing. The first one was never delivered aftera month of waiting so i rang and they dispatched a 2nd one last week which still hasnt arrived. There is no UPS tracking number in the order info on battlenet could this be a problem?
    Just curious if anyone else has had a problem getting stuff delivered to ireland from them?

Please note:
    Shipping fees have been waived on this product to reduce the cost to the consumer, and the new price for each Authenticator has been adjusted to cover the new lower shipping cost (6.99€ / 6.29 GBP per unit). For example, if you purchase 1 unit, the final price will be 6.99€. If you purchased 2, the price would be 13.98€, and so on, with no additional shipping costs. The special price is only available for orders composed exclusively of authenticators. You can order up to 5 Authenticators at once. As a result, shipment tracking is not available and your order may take up to 2 weeks to arrive. The authenticator may be associated with your World of Warcraft account(s) through Account Management when it is received.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000822

Anyhow, its Europe. So who the **** knows. It goes through more than one post carrier.
    Ahem

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,166 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Overheal wrote: »
    Please note:
    Shipping fees have been waived on this product to reduce the cost to the consumer, and the new price for each Authenticator has been adjusted to cover the new lower shipping cost (6.99€ / 6.29 GBP per unit). For example, if you purchase 1 unit, the final price will be 6.99€. If you purchased 2, the price would be 13.98€, and so on, with no additional shipping costs. The special price is only available for orders composed exclusively of authenticators. You can order up to 5 Authenticators at once. As a result, shipment tracking is not available and your order may take up to 2 weeks to arrive. The authenticator may be associated with your World of Warcraft account(s) through Account Management when it is received.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000822

Anyhow, its Europe. So who the **** knows. It goes through more than one post carrier.

Ahh ok, just wasnt too sure and didnt want to ring the helpline again cus they were a bit clueless last time. Thinking about it now i ordered the first 1 mid december and it never arrived, the helpline have no clue as to what happened so thats why im slightly paranoid as to whether this one will be delivered or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Is that real

No idea, but I laughed my ass off at it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Maverick_Steel

Many phones now have the ability to use an authenticator, not just iphone etc. You can find a list here. It would work well as an interim solution to keep your account secure until the real authenticator arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,166 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Still no sign of it, kinda reluctant to ring up blizzard again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Is that real

Nah its not, i cant remember his name but he has his own youtube channel where he does this type of thing all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Anti wrote: »
    Nah its not, i cant remember his name but he has his own youtube channel where he does this type of thing all the time.

Im pretty sure its you anti.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Why...you.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭BESman

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

BESman wrote: »
    Bump.
    Stop bumpin ur video :o

Advertisement