Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football in Port

Options
  • 11-03-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

My DD (5) wants to start playing Gaelic. Does anyone know if there is training for kids in Port (perferably not in gracefield, her granddad would disown her).

Cheers. :D

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

as far as i know the youngest age group is under 8's.

Depending on the numbers the coaches may deem her too young to play.

Dave Murphy (senior) in Port GAA is the man to talk to about this

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

hi there is an under six team which trains on a saturday morning and will be starting up very soon registration was a couple of weeks ago but that shouldnt be a problem. my son started at 4 and is now under tens

i was from the gracefield side:D:D...but over the bridge now in port

the trainers are excellant with them and its a great way for the kids to mix

there should be notices in supervalue and the rest in the next few weeks telling when training starts if i find out before that i'l let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

got a text last night saying under 6 and under 8 training starting friday 12th March, Mccann park from 5 to 6 PM :)

Advertisement