Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Armored Saint

Options
  • 11-03-2010 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if there is anyone else here that loves them, but they have a new album out tomorrow.

La Raza is the album and it sounds pretty good from what I have heard off of it so far.

Pretty much sounds like a more modern Symbol Of Salvation rather than a follow up to Revelation, and it has the same line up that played on SOS. It also has little bits here and there that remind me of the March Of The Saint album, as a few of the new tracks brought Seducer and Take A Turn to mind when I heard them first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Ah nice one, first i've heard about this, I'll definitely have a look into getting it.

Symbol of Savlation is a cracker, been so long since i've listened to it I must give it a spin later.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

It came in the post this morning from Amazon, and I have to say it is well worth the buy.

Anyone who loved Symbol Of Salvation will like this.

Would defo advise going online for it. I tried my local HMV for it last Friday, Irish Release date, and got a long tale about how it was an import that I could only get on special order, and at a stupid price.

Went online and when you take P&P plus currency conversion into account, I got it for just over half the prive that HMV wanted to charge me for their "quality" service.

Ironically enough HMV's own website are selling it at half the shop price as well, but from past experiences I have found them slow in terms of delivery when compared to Amazon.

Amazon seem to now be able to have an album or film in your letterbox bang on the UK release date.

Advertisement