Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent relief questions

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I could be wrong, but 1200 *20% = €240 a year. There's a cap of €400 a year.

On OP's question. Claim away, your entitled to the money. Don't mind all the people here criticizing you for not trying to protect a tax dodger.

Oh I thought it would be more :(

• Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Is that cooking alone, cooking/heating, or heating....sounds like great value if you heated through the worst winter in decades for 44 and 35 euros :) Different strokes for different folks, my last bimonthly was 164 euros, heating/cooking for two people in a solid, well insulated apartment (heating for a couple of hours a day max)

just heating and it was never on for more than an hour a day even during the coldest months as the apt so warm anyway.

leccie is around 100-150 bi-monthly which is still pretty low

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭obsydion

Here's a silly question. There isn't a postal address on the form. Where do I send the completed application? :o

Advertisement