Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eary Birds

• 11-03-2010 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Suggestions??

Going out for dinner on Sat night about 6:00 as we've a night out afterwards. What early birds are on offer at the min???

I know about Crowne Plaza which was lovely but was there last week?

Any other suggestions. Any that I see online seem be for midweek only. Don't want to be spending a small fortune as we're out on the town afterwards.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'm not sure that restaurants offer an early bird menu on a Saturday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

I'm not sure that restaurants offer an early bird menu on a Saturday night.

Oh dont worry, I'm sure one will be along in a minute :pac::rolleyes::Dlol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭event

event wrote: »

although I'm sure the food is delicious, the website hardly says ''come dine with us'' dont you think?

Pax Christi
    Stephen <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭event

aye its a poor site, probably just somewhere to hold the menu's online tbf

not bad for €18 though

• Advertisement

event wrote: »
    aye its a poor site, probably just somewhere to hold the menu's online tbf

not bad for €18 though

not bad at all, but every good restaurant that wants to bring people into its place should have a good website that aims just at that in my opinion.:confused:

Might even take a trip down to it sometime as its been about 8-9 years since I ate in the place.

thanks for the link

Pax Christi
    Stephen <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

That 32 restaurant is the worst place i was in for food in years.

The food isnt great very very small portions.

Rude staff

And I was practically sitting on the table next to me. I know its a small restaurant but there is far to many tables.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Quaglinos at the Century have a special, 52 yoyos for a couple 4 courses and a bottle of wine up to 7pm on Sat. Super value.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Duncelt

Hiya, that sounds great - what kind of a menu have they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

not bad at all, but every good restaurant that wants to bring people into its place should have a good website that aims just at that in my opinion.:confused:

Might even take a trip down to it sometime as its been about 8-9 years since I ate in the place.

thanks for the link

Pax Christi
    Stephen <3

ate in it or pee'd on it?! :D

• Advertisement

bigneacy wrote: »
    ate in it or pee'd on it?! :D

02lips_no_comment.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Eary Birds?

Jennifer Garner.

jennifer-garner-ears-pierced.jpg

Also, I quite like 32.

Also, Rosso is fairly fancy, and has a 3 course menu for 25.50pp, Tues to Fri between 6.00 and 9.30pm

Edit: Whoops, about 2 weeks late. Sorry.

Advertisement