Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonforce looking for new singer!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

Geez im not that bad a singer....

so the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Jemmaa

Geez im not that bad a singer....

so the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite song :o

Started to learn from 2:44 but it'so pity need to be very quiet cuz people around not really enthusiastic about it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Your username sprang to mind OP when I read the title. I used to be mad into these guys when I was but a metal n00b but no longer! It shouldn't be difficult finding a mediocre singer for a mediocre band.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Vomit

I wouldn't call him a mediocre singer. He's a cut above that band, and I'd say that's why he left.
    Your username sprang to mind OP when I read the title. I used to be mad into these guys when I was but a metal n00b but no longer!

So what made you stop liking them? I liked Megadeth when I was a metal n00b and I still do.

I like Through the Fire and Flames, but the trouble is, all DF's songs sound pretty much the same and it gets mighty boring.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Vomit wrote: »
    I like Through the Fire and Flames, but the trouble is, all DF's songs sound pretty much the same and it gets mighty boring.
    Pretty much why most people grow out of them

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Vomit wrote: »
    So what made you stop liking them? I liked Megadeth when I was a metal n00b and I still do.

What's in bold pretty much took me right off them. All of their songs are just guitar wankery played fast for the sake of being fast! The lyrics are god awful even for a power metal band, and Dragonforce is the first band that pops into any outsider's head (Someone who isn't familiar with power metal) when power metal is mentioned, and frankly gives the subgenre as a whole a bad name over how crap they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

Here's Herman and Sam in all their glory

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

Jemmaa wrote: »
    Started to learn from 2:44 but it'so pity need to be very quiet cuz people around not really enthusiastic about it. :rolleyes:
    Just switch to your neck pickup and go nuts. Works for Li and Totman ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Vomit

What's in bold pretty much took me right off them. All of their songs are just guitar wankery played fast for the sake of being fast! The lyrics are god awful even for a power metal band, and Dragonforce is the first band that pops into any outsider's head (Someone who isn't familiar with power metal) when power metal is mentioned, and frankly gives the subgenre as a whole a bad name over how crap they are.

Ok but it's just that you said you were mad into them at one point, and now you feel like throwing up just thinking about them. Just seems like a huge 180

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I can't. I have testicles :o

Sad to hear they need a new singer though. I do like them. *prepares for abuse*

• Advertisement
Advertisement