Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to buy second hand electronics

Options
  • 11-03-2010 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭

i'm looking to buy a cheap good mp3 player second hand. roughly 2-4GB.
    anyone know of any good place that sell second hand electronics?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

it's not exactly what you're looking for, but I've a 1gb sandisk sansa for sale in perfect condition.

edit: the wunderbar folks at adverts figured out the issue I was having, plus OP doesn't want it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

what price are you looking for it? the player isn't actually for me, but for a friend. i'll check with her to see if she wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Take it to PM folks :)

sorry. but she thinks it's too much for 1GB.
    back to original topic. any places for 2nd hand electronics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Cash Convertors on Eglinton St have a few as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Adverts.ie might be worth having a look at and specify galway for county. Heard that cash converters do have a few aswell.currys and pc world have there clearance bins and the odd mp3 player pops up in them.

i've already searched through adverts.ie and most of the cheap ones are sold. others were too expensive. boo :(

Advertisement