Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

noel phoneix park

Options
  • 11-03-2010 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hi there

does anyone have this guys number? has anyone been? is he good?

thanks!

s
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

do you know his second name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

no sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

i dont think do, he does fortune telling, i think hes a tree surgeon??

anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 reganm

yes i have it - his name is noel parks - just dont want to put it up here - email me martin.regan1970@live.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

his name is noel o'shea not parks....hes ok but not great

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Wow! So many versions of a psychic name! It appears he should have some trademark or copyright registered for all of them to don't let anyone misuse it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 reganm

I have just been to Noel last week and found accurate. have been before and was quite accurate with what i remember but i went this time looking for specific info and he without prompting hit on the dilemma I was in!!! - Now maybe this was by accident (as part of me is skeptic)!! will see if it turns out to be true!!!

Has anyone else been and what do you think - I cant find any replies regarding him on here except people looking for his number!!!
    Reveal the good and bad!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 xButtonsx

Hi All

I went to see Noel. Lovely man. I wasnt sure about him, he described someone in my life down to a tee but nothing he told me came true and that was 6 months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 bronty

Hi Noel is a lovely man but I did go to him abt a year ago and he wasn't grt the only thing he hit on was that I had poor concentration. He kept fishing for answers like for example the someplace is haunted people have died there I said no that we lived in a newly built house felt a bit sorry for him and told that we used to live in an older house ant 5 its ago then of course he said ah yes that's what he was referring to. Anyway when he finished he taped his summary at the end most of which was info I supplied to him keeping him in the rite direction. Did go to a woman in letterkenny she was brilliant but have lost the number

• Registered Users Posts: 1 amberbambs

Hi I have a meeting with Noel on Saturday morning.
    Has anybody been with him recently and have his predictions came through?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alispinelly22

Hi, Do you still have Noel O'Shea contact number? Ive been to him before but would like to go back..Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Georgedavid

Hi, Do you still have Noel O'Shea contact number? Ive been to him before but would like to go back..Thanks

Looking for Noels number anyone ???

Pm me please thx

Gd

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Step1

Hi I'm looking for his number too please, has anyone gone to him lately do they recommend him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 minionL1

Hello! I’m also looking for Noel’s number as have heard good things, is he still doing readings? If someone could PM me his number I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sarahbollard

Hi did you get Noel no can u send it to me please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 minionL1

Hi All, I got Noel's number and went to him back in February. I am very skeptical as it was my first time and he told me some things that I know he told a friend of mine previously. They were relevant but not all of them. Anyway he is a lovely man and nice to talk to, so worth going if your interested. If you'd like his number I can send in a private message.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lisa07

Hi could you pm me noels number please

Thanks lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Adathegod

Please pm his number for me
    Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

minionL1 wrote: »
    Hi All, I got Noel's number and went to him back in February. I am very skeptical as it was my first time and he told me some things that I know he told a friend of mine previously. They were relevant but not all of them. Anyway he is a lovely man and nice to talk to, so worth going if your interested. If you'd like his number I can send in a private message.

In case my pm doesn't get through, could you or anyone who has it, give me noel's phone no?
    Tks

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Niamho_M

Hi all, Could someone please PM me Noel's phone number? Thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Louhealy15

Niamho_M wrote: »
    Hi all, Could someone please PM me Noel's phone number? Thanks a mill!

Hi would you still have noel o sheas number please .
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Louhealy15

Hi would anyone have noel o sheas in the phonix park his number please .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sheea

Could anyone PM me his number please? 😊

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 05aisling

Hi could you PM me the number please? :)
    Or anyone that has his number!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sheea

Hi there could you PM me Noel's number if you till have it please ðŸ˜ðŸ‘
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fiona carty

Could someone please send me Noel num to make an apt please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fiona carty

Could you please send me Noels num please ðŸ™....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Could anyone be able to PM Noel’s number ? Me and a mate want to go to him
    Thanks

Advertisement