Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen Beach Party for Haiti.. HELP!!

• 11-03-2010 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi everyone.. im organising an Oxegen beach party in Kildare to fund raise for

the Haven Build it week in Haiti that my Boyfriend has volunteered for on the

27th of October

Im begging, borrowing and hoping for as much sponsorship as possible but the

whole point of it is to have 2 weekend camping tickets as 1st prize for the

beach party draw. We are getting in 2 DJ's who are going to play all Oxegen

music. There will be tents, BBQ, cocktail bar, simulated surf board and much

more.

The biggest problem I have is getting some one, some company or anyone to

get us two tickets.. I know a prize like this will make alot of money for the

cause. He needs to raise €5000.

If anyone out there knows anyone or any company who could help us with

getting two tickets as a prize. Your company or organisation will get a huge

amount of promotion in return.

I can provide any offical documentation to show this appeal is genuine.

Hope someone out there can help!

Regards!
    Donna

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭madonna123

Even if anyone knows of companies involved on Oxegen that might donate 2 tickets.. Remember, lots and lots of free national promotion!!

Advertisement