Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Review: If going to South America, Visit this place in Equador

• 11-03-2010 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I went travlling for a year and a half and started off in south america. The last place we vivsited in south america was equador. We went to a place on the coast called ayampa. We stayed in this beautiful lodge called punta ayampa. This is a hostel with chalets on stilts also. It is situated in the rain forest overlooking the sea and is absolutely amazing. You can sit out at night drinking a few beers watching the fire flies dance around the place. The staff here are fantastic.
    They will organise averything for you to do. We went whale watching, here form may to aug the humpback whales migrate to this lpace to give birth in the warmer waters on the equator. This really is amazing. This area is known as the poor man galapagos as it has many of the same bird and other species. We also took a horseback ride through the rainforest which was really really cool. You can also do canopying, which is where you use a zip line to move from tree to tree. If anyone is thinking of going to south america go here. any questions give me a shout

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Skum

Travelalot wrote: »
    I went travlling for a year and a half and started off in south america. The last place we vivsited in south america was equador. We went to a place on the coast called ayampa. We stayed in this beautiful lodge called punta ayampa. This is a hostel with chalets on stilts also. It is situated in the rain forest overlooking the sea and is absolutely amazing. You can sit out at night drinking a few beers watching the fire flies dance around the place. The staff here are fantastic.
    They will organise averything for you to do. We went whale watching, here form may to aug the humpback whales migrate to this lpace to give birth in the warmer waters on the equator. This really is amazing. This area is known as the poor man galapagos as it has many of the same bird and other species. We also took a horseback ride through the rainforest which was really really cool. You can also do canopying, which is where you use a zip line to move from tree to tree. If anyone is thinking of going to south america go here. any questions give me a shout

Its my first time to travel. Off to SA for 4 months. I leave from Ecuador so this is on the list, might be a nice sending off :-) sounds wonderful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Travelalot

Hey, hope you have a fantastic time. google fincapuntaayampe to get the website for the lodge, you wont be disappointed. if you have any question while travelling give me a shout

Advertisement