Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

god mother dilemna

Options
  • 11-03-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am late getting my little one christened. I had asked someone some time ago to be the godmother and she accepted. However, since time has passed we hardly ever contact each other and now I want to ask someone else. We have a couple of mutual friends to boot.

Should I ask someone else and then tell her or just ask someone else and never mention it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭themysteriouson

You should really arrange to meet up and maybe talk to her about it. If you go ahead and choose someone else and not tell her you could life very akward for yourself when your out with the mutual friends.
    You might find if you tell her your thinking of someone else that she might be understanding and say its fine. Then again maybe not but she'll probably be annoyed either way so better off just saying it to her first to cause less stress.

Advertisement