Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone from here going to the Event this Weekend?

Options
  • 11-03-2010 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

As per title ^
    I was plotting out my route for this weekend and wondered if I could help anyone else get to the events via public transport.
    The event in question

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

How much is the train from Dublin to Belfast does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

It's about €18, but I think that maybe a single

EDIT:Seems there's a special web offer meaning an adult return is €30 for the day, or you can get an all night bus for €21

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hmm, I more than likely won't be going unfortunately :( I really would love to go though and try get one in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Will be in Armagh on Sunday so might head to craigavon. Been pretty lucky recently with regards pokemon, picked up Jirachi at an event in Boston last week :) will be back in Boston next week, there's been 2 gamestop events in a row in the US, hoping they make it 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

While I would like to go pad out the numbers in the hope they'll come to Dublin in the future, the sheer journey time and small reward probably aren't worth it.

If I want an Arceus, I'll just Pokésav one in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

ghostchant wrote: »
    Will be in Armagh on Sunday so might head to craigavon. Been pretty lucky recently with regards pokemon, picked up Jirachi at an event in Boston last week :) will be back in Boston next week, there's been 2 gamestop events in a row in the US, hoping they make it 3!
    So that's the Draco Meteor Jirachi you got then. The Gamestop Pikachu-Coloured-Pichu has finished, but you can always grab HG SS in the States as it launches tomorrow. Since you missed the Gamestop PCP you can always access the EU one on wi-fi

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Can't go either day, have to attend a marriage vow renewal (not mine, they're still fresh and unsullied!) on saturday and I'm taking my mam out on sunday. (For lunch. It's not a date. That came out wrong). But I'll be there in spirit.... especially if one of you is bringing up a flash cart and wants to PM me their email address :D

If you are going up, make sure you don't blow all your battery life on the trip up battling eachother - you can't get your Arceus if your DS won't power on when you get there! Also, don't talk to strangers and wear clean underwear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

So that's the Draco Meteor Jirachi you got then. The Gamestop Pikachu-Coloured-Pichu has finished, but you can always grab HG SS in the States as it launches tomorrow. Since you missed the Gamestop PCP you can always access the EU one on wi-fi

Yep the Draco meteor jirachi, was in town for the pichu event but work got in the way and didn't have much interest in getting it! But if I could pick it up on wifi I might do so. Back in Boston on Wednesday so will pick it up then, just waiting on SMT: Strange Journey then!

Advertisement