Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classrooms to hire out

Options
  • 11-03-2010 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking to start running occupational first aid courses in the Carlow area and was wondering if anyone would know of any rooms which would be both central to the town and suitable for a class of max. 10 people for courses running over three days. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

you could try askea parish centre or cathedral parish centre. they rent out rooms for different things and would be very central

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭honkytonk52

maybe the sacred heart hall in graigue at the traffic lights, id say you could find out about it in the parish centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I also know that the Seven Oaks have a number of smaller function rooms that can be used also for classes etc. Might be worth giving them a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭rossi272

thanks for all the ideas lads...i'm gonna ring around on monday

Advertisement