Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ariston Dishwasher

Options
  • 11-03-2010 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi there
    Anyone know of someone who fixes dishwashers in the area? We have a problem with our Ariston dishwasher (we're in Seabourne View) and before getting a ridiculous quote from Ariston themselves to fix it, was hoping there might be someone more local?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Seniorpeazel

Hey, im in seabourne view and im in need of some help with an Ariston LI 680 dishwasher...

Whenevr i select the program and close the door the dishwasher beeps but does not start... Theres some water in the "Salt" container and what looks like a filter on the bottom is full of water too... Also when i close the door the machine sounds like its going to start but never does... Please help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Remicade Man

look for a reset button or press start button for 10 -15 secs ,sometimes thats all thats wrong ...

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Seniorpeazel

Hey, Ive already help in the "P" button which results in the machine beepin a couple times and all the lights on the panel go off...

I only noticed today after trying to get it started that there are 2 flashing lights on the panel (think the 3rd and 4th) but i cant find anywhere online to advise what they mean??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 hon79

Did you manage to get this sorted and if so, have you a recommendation?

Advertisement