Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keane fa cup?

Options
  • 11-03-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

http://www.celticfc.net/home/fixturesResults/firstTeam.aspx

looked at the fixtures for celtic here and it says their season is over in april. so robbie keane s loan contract will be over, yeah?

does that mean he could be available for the fa cup final should we get there???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

keane=cock wrote: »
    http://www.celticfc.net/home/fixturesResults/firstTeam.aspx

looked at the fixtures for celtic here and it says their season is over in april. so robbie keane s loan contract will be over, yeah?

does that mean he could be available for the fa cup final should we get there???
    That would only bring them up to 33 games then the teams in the top 6 play each other once more and the teams at the bottom play each other and thats another 5 weeks on there season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

That would only bring them up to 33 games then the teams in the top 6 play each other once more and the teams at the bottom play each other and thats another 5 weeks on there season

Ah thats right i forgot they break their league up. was wndering how it was finishin so early

still be finished the wk before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 spursanmhi

leave him where he is. . . ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

in my opinion he wouldnt deserve a first team start even if he is back a week before(if we even make the final! one game at a time lads)
    yes he is scoring goals but at a much lower standard then in the PL
    pav and defoe should be the starting 2 till the rest of the season no questions asked...there both goalscorers with stats to back them up:D
    yes keane did a great job in the spurs shirt but it looks as if his time is up...imo we never should have resigned him! let celtic buy him for a few million and we buy some young talent with potential:rolleyes:

COYS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jodikelly

Please , please no more keane leave him in the highlands. we are playing better and scoring more since he left...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Jodikelly wrote: »
    Please , please no more keane leave him in the highlands. we are playing better and scoring more since he left...
    What? We struggled to score recently but i'd put that down more so to Lennon being out but we certainly haven't been scoring more

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I more thinking with my heart then my head would love to see him come back and do a 30 goal season.

I always loved the guy, only real football hero I had and it's very hard to admit considering he's only a few years older then me :)

but thinking with the head Celtic are no better then a pub team and 5 goals up there isn't worth 1 goal in the prem IMO.

Anyone remember the mighty ramon Vega? was left for dead it spurs and wouldn't sign a second year at Celtic cause it wasn't a challenge for him.

just scored there against killie. brilliant first touch cotrolled the ball and rounded the keeper with it.

say what you will i still think the boy is class. never mind my user name

just scored there against killie. brilliant first touch cotrolled the ball and rounded the keeper with it.

say what you will i still think the boy is class. never mind my user name

hat trick now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

hat trick now
    Robbie is getting back into he swing of things again,delighted for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Oh ya,

Hope he really turns it around and gets in with villa or something and does well.

Be nice to think that he knocks in another 20 goals up there and comes back to us the 07 keane.

Advertisement