Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

10000 MICROSOFT POINTS

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Q:Making sure I understand. I will be emailed the information to use this card. The card will not be mailed. These points will be used just like any points I would buy in the store.

A: Thanks for your interest. You're semi-correct, yes these points are the same as the ones you buy in the store and can be used to buy the same stuff, however they are redeemed in a different way. You are given access to an xbox live silver account (like a gamertag) which contains 10,000 points. You simply log on with this account using the ID and password that I give you and download 10,000 points worth of stuff. Again this account is only guaranteed to work 7 days after the date I give it to you so I would recommend making sure it works before then by downloading the content you want. I hope this makes sense, if not please ask.

WTF?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

accordin to wikipedia, it only goes as far as 5000

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

byte wrote: »
    WTF?

ha ha i didnt even see that part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Haha wtf indeed.

I always get messages off kids aswell offering stuff like this and also 10th prestige for 250 headshots etc etc. Makes me laugh. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Feel some what sorry for the poor sucker who's account he's bleeding dry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Sigi

Pretty simple,used a phisher to get peoples account details,then using their credit card buy 10k points and sell the accounts on.Its what I always use whenever i want to get dlc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Finical wrote: »
    Haha wtf indeed.

I always get messages off kids aswell offering stuff like this and also 10th prestige for 250 headshots etc etc. Makes me laugh. :D

Im thinking of getting it..its through ebay and paypal so if it isnt legit,i can claim my money back through them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Fol20 wrote: »
    Im thinking of getting it..its through ebay and paypal so if it isnt legit,i can claim my money back through them

thinking the same..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

iv decided not to bother with it..for what games id pick it isnt worth the risk..he has another one on sale for 5000 ms points..Its a bit weird because you cant see it by going his other items for sale.If you type in a id number he sent me you can see the 5k point one..

even at that.i have most of the games i want..

Like for 5k points id go for
    scrap metal
    pacman championship
    pb winterbottom
    warlords
    death tanks
    600points left and wouldnt know what to use it on..even at that these are b rated games id like to have but are priced too high for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

iv decided not to bother with it..for what games id pick it isnt worth the risk..he has another one on sale for 5000 ms points..Its a bit weird because you cant see it by going his other items for sale.If you type in a id number he sent me you can see the 5k point one..

even at that.i have most of the games i want..

Like for 5k points id go for
    scrap metal
    pacman championship
    pb winterbottom
    warlords
    death tanks
    600points left and wouldnt know what to use it on..even at that these are b rated games id like to have but are priced too high for me
    Pick up 1 or 2 movies for the night maybe?

To be honest, it's too risky to do it. If someone claims back the account, all linked consoles afaik will get permab&. Is 10,000 mp worth losing your xbox?

• Advertisement

I was talking to your man there he want's €30 for 10,000 points i'm trying to get him down to €25

As far as losing my xbox goes it wont be me using the credit card details just the points (if thats what hes doing)

Maybe hes just getting free(stolen) points cards somewhere and adding them to new accounts with 1 months live?

If he takes 25 im going to buy it!

k hes accepted 25..

Is anyone else here woried that their xbox might rrod on them and not get the games back..Like iv already gone through 4 xboxs.

I emailed him about that and he just said to bring the hdd with you to your next xbox..I dont think that will work though as its licensed to the console and gamertag....not the hdd

dazftw wrote: »
    k hes accepted 25..

Let us know how it goes for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Is anyone else here woried that their xbox might rrod on them and not get the games back..Like iv already gone through 4 xboxs.

I emailed him about that and he just said to bring the hdd with you to your next xbox..I dont think that will work though as its licensed to the console and gamertag....not the hdd
    But your gt and account details are still on the hdd...

Worked a treat :D Just bought toy soldiers works perfectly on my main account!

Decided to make the plunge..14.50 for 5000 points

Decided to make the plunge..14.50 for 5000 points

from your man?

Just a note themes and avatar clothes don't work on other accounts!

DLC does afaik! I bought 2 add-on's for kingdom of keflings and they worked im not sure about proper DLC!? I bought the borderlands stuff and have yet to pick up the game again to play it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

so then what happens when you upgrade hard drive (transfer kit i presume) or if the hd fails... since its another account you downloaded the stuf with, doesnt that mean you wont be able to get the games again?

Nah,even if the accounts blocked youz wont get banned.And btw ill do 10'000 for 10euro if anyones interested.

• Advertisement

Korvanica wrote: »
    so then what happens when you upgrade hard drive (transfer kit i presume) or if the hd fails... since its another account you downloaded the stuf with, doesnt that mean you wont be able to get the games again?

Thats what i'm thinking.. I must check if you can like move the games onto memory cards or something?

Its done by console not hard drive.When you download it becomes available for everyone on that console.If you want to move to a different console you have to sign in to the account on the new console and you wont be able to use on the old one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Sorry I've been kept away from boards so much that the reported posts from this thread disapeared under a block of other emails and I only got around to them now.

I am locking this thread for the moment because we really have entered into a very much grey area on the issue of microsoft points and their sale via less then reputable sources.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement