Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels near vicar street

Options
  • 11-03-2010 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,

I'm sure that there is probably a thread somewhere but just decided to start a new one. I am bringing my partner to a gig in vicar street in april and just want to enquire about hotels nearby. I don't mind paying the money for the hotel because i really want to treat him to a good hotel, just want one that is nearby. Can anyone help me out with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭boosh_fan

skippy09 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm sure that there is probably a thread somewhere but just decided to start a new one. I am bringing my partner to a gig in vicar street in april and just want to enquire about hotels nearby. I don't mind paying the money for the hotel because i really want to treat him to a good hotel, just want one that is nearby. Can anyone help me out with this?

Jurys Inn Christchurch would probably be the closest.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,214 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Jurys would probably be closest.
    Another option might be this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the radisson is fairly close too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

spurious wrote: »
    Jurys would probably be closest.
    Another option might be this one.

Its closed, but right next door is the Harding Hotel. I've seen them advertising rooms from as low as €35 recently.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,214 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Its closed
    Oh apologies, I didn't know that.
    A pity - it was quite a nice spot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

spurious wrote: »
    Oh apologies, I didn't know that.
    A pity - it was quite a nice spot.

It was a grand spot (I worked on the door there!). But The Harding next door is really nice & under went a complete renovation about 3yrs ago.

Advertisement