Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peony Court Buffet

• 11-03-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I have booked the Peony Court for the Sunday buffet. Any idea of what the buffet service is like there. Unfortnately I have left the Jasmine too late and cannot get a table there for the buffet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A few of the lads at work regularly go there for the buffet during the week and never have any complaints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

Two of my friends go there regularly and love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

Its no way near as good as the Jasmine,

I went there a few months back and didnt like it at all but maybe its chanced since then

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Susie120704

Anyone been recently?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Was there a few weeks back, wasn't overly impressed with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Susie120704

To be honest neither was I. It was ok but not a patch on the Jasmine and I won't be going back any time soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Been once and wasnt overly impressed. They dont seem to have the room either and tables were squashed up against each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Its not the same as the Jasmine to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

do they still do the crispy chili beef? Used to be a great hangover meal years ago....

Advertisement