Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late bus westport castlebar

Options
  • 11-03-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

I think I remember reading here about a late bus from westport to castlebar, does anyone know of one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

It leaves every half hour between 8 and 10 from Linenhall st and comes back from covieland every half hour from 2. Havent tried it yet myself but anyone i know who has said its very reliable and only €10 return.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Samhain wrote: »
    It leaves every half hour between 8 and 10 from Linenhall st and comes back from covieland every half hour from 2. Havent tried it yet myself but anyone i know who has said its very reliable and only €10 return.

Thanks Samhain, that sounds like the ticket. Where is covieland in westport would you know? And also would you know if that is the Moran's bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

Sorry, Covieland IS Westport. I think it comes back from somewhere round Cosy Joes pub, not sure who runs the bus though.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

:D That's a new one on me, you learn something new everyday!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

anyone got a number for this bus?

is it still going?

• Advertisement
Advertisement