Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ye olde Spawn raping poll

Options
  • 11-03-2010 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Spawn raping due to the nature of Conquest its going to happen.

my opinion is if your team sucks at some point the enemy are going to be in your base raping you. its not their fault you sucked and lost every flag and got pushed back to your base. They are not going to retreat 50 yards and say "tallty ho chaps, take a flag ho ho ho and we shall recommence".

They are going to rape you, its punishment for sucking.

So>>>

Spawn raping good bad??? 37 votes

Yes its gods way of punishing the weak.
    0% 0 votes
    No its unfair.
    29% 11 votes
    The games fault.
    45% 17 votes
    Ataru jaguar
    24% 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

If youre on about sitting in an Uncap in a tank spawn raping, that i dont like. Sit outside the uncap at least.

If its someone just killing people as they spawn at a flag, thats fine go for it, if someone cant learn to spawn somewhere else they deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

spawn rape like ders no 2mo.lol

Don't like it, but what can you do. If your playing against better players or are stuck with a crap team theres not much you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

NO NO NO NO NO....!!!!

Actually sitting in the base is pure and utter CRAP, if the team is sooo bad and lost all flags hell how is Raping a base gonna make it a better game. Very least let them spawn and TRY to have a decent round.....

Outside the base is totally fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

If the flag can be capped, dislike it a lot. Take the f**king flag.

If all flags are capped, sit outside the enemy base, and take them out as they come. Only go into the base if your team has half the amount of players of their team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

It doesn't help that people can automatically switch teams to the wining teams,

I.e if its a 32 man server, and is 12v12, It's often the case that it will end up 16 v 8 because downies have switched to the winning team, making it even more highly unlikely for the weaker opposition to capture a flag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Well you can blame bf2 for the stat paddin achievement whorin downies.Was a time you played a game to have fun and not unlock shíte.It adds nothing to gaming in the sense of fun.Play a few rounds to have fun was the order of the day.Now it's coming across two clowns throwing ammo packs at each other in the furthest most reaches of a map... :(

Edited for original point.

Base raping ?

Should have no uncapable flags anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah I remember that.....stat padding job.....lol....Two as.s holes in trees up in Karkand killing and reviving.....LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

i tend to notice that it happens only really when the teams are unbalanced, and it becomes a pain in the ass the round only lasts a few mins and there seems to be little cover and TOW missiles in the main bases.
    Make the main bases more defendable and force auto balance and the problem would not be as bad.

I hate any game where one team completly owns the other no matter what side I am on. I love the really close games but that seems rare in BC2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Sitting in the base in a tank = bad

Killing them while they're at their spawn, via artillery, tanks, sniping, grenades and just plain bullet firing = good

• Advertisement
Advertisement