Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replay Games (Bangor) has Blazblue Continuum Shift

Options
  • 11-03-2010 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭

Just heard this from mr_kyle:
    Replay Games Bangor has BlazBlue: Continuum Shift in a New Delta32 cab! =D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Feckin bastards. That's a little far out of my grazing territory to swing by for a gawk.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Fnutkrumpler

Wow, I never expected Blazblue to turn up in Ireland, and in Bangor of all places. Are there any arcades in Dublin that have recent games other than Tekken and Virtua Fighter? I'm surprised that there's not one arcade with a SF4 cabinet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Meh... maybe one day i'll travel, but it's not on my to do list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Wow, I never expected Blazblue to turn up in Ireland, and in Bangor of all places. Are there any arcades in Dublin that have recent games other than Tekken and Virtua Fighter? I'm surprised that there's not one arcade with a SF4 cabinet.

Replay got BBCT last June and brought it to Q-Con (of which Replay is a sponsor). With regard to your other point - if there were then it would be common knowledge in the Irish FG scene, I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I wonder what are the chances it's actually the hacked version, and not the real upgrade? :p

Not that it matters. N.Ireland: 1/3 the size of use & they've got better arcades!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Why'd he go doing that now, aren't we supposed to be ignoring CS?

Otherwise nobody's going to play CT when it FINALLY comes out. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Why'd he go doing that now, aren't we supposed to be ignoring CS?

Otherwise nobody's going to play CT when it FINALLY comes out. :eek:
    Most people have already dropped CT since like January, sadly.

Yreval, any idea of how much it costs per credit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MegaMal

Why Bangor? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Vyze wrote: »
    Most people have already dropped CT since like January, sadly.

Yreval, any idea of how much it costs per credit?

mr_kyle's post on the DS forums is all the info I have, but I am guessing that it is 50p a credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

MegaMal wrote: »
    Why Bangor? lol
    This bugs me too. :P
    I'm sure Gareth would do even more business if he could just get a location in Belfast.

• Advertisement
Advertisement