Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falsely accused in store

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

Cabaal wrote: »
    Thing is there is :)
    There's exceptional, excellent, good, average, poor, bad, etc levels of customer services.

Saying all customer service is horrific is as pointless as saying every bit of food you ever eat is the most fantastic bit of food ever! Clearly it isn't all the most fantastic food ever so saying so is pointless and the worlds loose all meaning.

If you say all customer service that is anyway not excellent is horrific then the word just looses all meaning :D

Since your using the word horrific in this instance what word would you use if the sales rep took the persons wallet called the gardai, held the customer until the gardai arrived and then also overcharged the customer after the gardai left....would that also be equally as horrific? ;)

(ok events above likely would not happy but just imagine :) )

Cabaal if you read my post you will see that I said there should be no tiers of bad customer service - if the service delivery fails, then it fails - there is not really any grey area with that.

Of course there are different levels of good customer service - average, above average, excellent etc. That's not my point.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Kimia wrote: »
    Cabaal if you read my post you will see that I said there should be no tiers of bad customer service - if the service delivery fails, then it fails - there is not really any grey area with that.

Of course there are different levels of good customer service - average, above average, excellent etc. That's not my point.

Calling all bad customer service horrific is as foolish as calling all "ok" customer service exceptional, the word looses all meaning.

If they are tiers of good customer service (which you agree) then logic dictates they are tiers for bad customer service.

You can have basic failings like the worker not saying hello to you at a checkout when you say hello to them...very basic failing of customer service to extreme failures such as the worker ****ing you out of it...both events could not be compared as the exact same.

According to you both events above would be classed as horrific because you believe no tiers exist but yet both events were customer service failings :rolleyes:

Very simple stuff tbh, you can't have it one way and not another

Advertisement