Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Courses!

Options
  • 11-03-2010 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey!

I was just wondering, does anyone know of any summer schools/programmes/courses that are on for medical students, in Ireland or abroad during July/August? (especially in Europe!) I already have an elective/research for part of the summer, and for january, but I'd like something else to boost my CV! I know of a vaccinology one in Antwerp, and Oncology in the Netherlands, but any others anyone's aware of? I figure it'd be a bit o craic as well as an opportunity to do some intensive learning in a particular area!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭chanste

I'd be interested in this sorta thing too. Can you post the details of the courses that you mentioned? I like the sound of the oncology one. Would probably be very expensive though.

Advertisement