Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be careful driving on college road....

Options
  • 11-03-2010 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Three scumbags have just broken glasses all over the road at the new bus station - cue punctures galore so avoid if possible

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Students?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭RubyBlu

Idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I can't believe you kraggy... tarring all scumbags with the student brush!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

kraggy wrote: »
    Students?

scum bags know no race, creed, colour or job or lack there of.

a scum bag is a scumbag lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

Now I'm not one to put fingers....... but yep I would hedge my life on them being students.
    Such a stupid needless act. Took a walk through Eyre Square, female walking her own and was roared at through a car window from a girl who called me f*cker, grabbed by a random male who was out of his trolley, had to side step so much pee and broken glass, yuck.

And by the way i am an NUIG student myself. Not going anywhere tonight with the state of the place and people that are out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭RubyBlu

Xiney wrote: »
    I can't believe you kraggy... tarring all scumbags with the student brush!

:pac:

Hee heee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Rag week. Yay!

I used to love Rag Week when I was in college. I had no trouble finding a spot in the library. The lectures with just three people at them could be uncomfortable, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Dunjohn wrote: »
    Rag week. Yay!

I used to love Rag Week when I was in college. I had no trouble finding a spot in the library. The lectures with just three people at them could be uncomfortable, though.
    Why, what where you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

...Why is it that everything I say can be interpreted as being dirty!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

I'd say it was three middle aged men who have lost the plot after seeing all the fun the students were having this week from their office window. :D Sure rag week is over now, and I thought all the students are gone home for the weekend?;)

16035__oldschool_l.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement