Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POLISHHH!!!!

Options
  • 11-03-2010 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know who I'm talking about when I say that?

There is some crazy oul coot who I pass by often in Rathmines, he just screams polish at people. Whats the deal!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Think I know who you're on about, nearly sure I seen him last week at Leonards Corner shouting it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Never ran into this broad but it wouldnt be Dublin without a few crazies, Rathmines is a bit further than their normal grounds (O Connel St) but its nice to see them expanding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Guys, sorry to be a party pooper but its been pointed out recently that these type of threads don't sit to comfortably with some people.

Not being the asshole Mod, but checkout the forum's charter on street charactors before continuing on with this and we'll all get along just fine - thanks.

Advertisement