Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Street - woman gets face slashed by 13 year old girl in broad daylight

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

RonMexico wrote:
    You pop up all over boards whenever anyone says anything remotely negative about Limerick. I think you protest too much.
    Liam Byrne wrote: »
    If it were slagging off a country rather than a city, then there'd be accusations of racism flying.

So now you're picking on Ron cause he's Mexican?

Liam there is nothing wrong with having a robust sense of civic pride, I salute your fervent and diligent love of your City.

- I do however think that we've reached the stage in Limerick City where it is unhealthy and unhelpful to keep playing everything down, living life simply denying there are issues here far beyond the norm in Cities across the rest of Europe and generally being happy cause you and your Family have not personally been robbed, assaulted, intimidated, threatened, stabbed, slashed, raped or murdered.

There's very few substantial problems in life that can be solved thorough ignoring them......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Raiser wrote: »
    So now you're picking on Ron cause he's Mexican?
    :rolleyes:

Read it however you wish. :rolleyes: I won't even bother explaining / clarifying how ridiculous that statement is. Usernames are based on reality now ? I'd better be careful when chatting with this guy so
    Raiser wrote: »
    - I do however think that we've reached the stage in Limerick City where it is unhealthy and unhelpful to keep playing everything down, living life simply denying there are issues here far beyond the norm in Cities across the rest of Europe and generally being happy cause you and your Family have not personally been robbed, assaulted, intimidated, threatened, stabbed, slashed, raped or murdered.

There's very few substantial problems in life that can be solved thorough ignoring them......

And I've never ignored them. I just object when you glibly convert "a city with problems" into "a problem city".

I gave you an analogy earlier, where someone's sister wasn't a problem but had something that needed to be treated, and you went off on a tangent instead of acknowledging the parallel.

Now you've thrown in a pathetic implication of racism.

So I just won't bother replying anymore, since it's obvious that you have your blinkered mindset and refused point blank to discuss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

RonMexico is engaged to my Sister since last December 9th - Which you may or may not know is the Feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

- Here is a picture of Ron before you insulted him racially and insulted his Fiancee.

mexicofan.jpg

Liam - You need to relax, in all fairness the worst thing you're guilty of is pride in your City and I can live with that....

- I'll buy ya a pint sometime!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ron / Raiser / Liam - keep on topic and stop sniping at each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Villa Limerick

Red what happened you in Clareview? Didnt hear about that ?

The guards should be armed and scumbags should be tazared on sight !

Reclaim the city !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

zombie thread

closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement