Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 - General Discussion - Spoiler Free (See OP)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

The first teaser is here, nothing too exciting though. Strange with the flowers, but ties into there "funeral" theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

DKZ wrote: »
    The first teaser is here, nothing too exciting though. Strange with the flowers, but ties into there "funeral" theme.

Just got a wee fluttery feeling when I watched that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

The music gives me butterflies! :D

The music gives me butterflies! :D

Me too! I've been listening to this non-stop today! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

*Also subscribing* Can't wait!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

The eye [Confirmed. It's on the C4 site] :

BB11eye.jpg

Flower power, baby. I like it. It's funeral-ish and summer-ish at the same time.

Launch confirmed - Wednesday June 9th.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Eek getting excited now dat has been confirmed! And it's the same week as my week off from work so will definatley get to see the opening night! :D

Big Bro's big awards show on now. Anyone watching?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Yep, all hail E4. \0/

Brian should've won that one. I loved him:).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

That was fun, though they could have done a bit more with it though, maybe have the housemates there instead of it being interviews etc. Loved watching the old clips though, can't believe its been 11 years :eek:

BB3 Jade/Kate Lawlor etc My favourite! All went downhill from there IMO
    BB5 Nadia + Michelle/Stuart etc :rolleyes:
    BB8 Car crash Chanelle + Ziggy versus Charlie *groan*
    BB9 Could have been way better! Luke + Becs were comedy gold! The tasks were class (especially the Thriller and Treadmill videos :D)

BB's Big Quiz on now.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

BB's Big Quiz on now.:pac:

Its a repeat though I think ??

It's still a BB fix until the final one in June though.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

THE last-ever Big Brother contestants will be sharing the house with show host Davina McCall.

#bodycopy a { font-size: 12px; }
    In a bizarre twist for the final series, the fame-hungry wannabes will be greeted with images of the much-loved TV presenter.

BB11 bosses will honour Davina, 42, by decking out the house with various portraits of her.

The Daily Star Sunday can also reveal:

The contestants will enjoy non-stop parties to celebrate the show’s last run.

The hopefuls will be cooped up for 14 weeks – longer than ever before.

They will have to expect the unexpected as producers turn the tables on the wannabes.

Our BB source revealed: “To celebrate the whole Big Brother history, bosses have decided to theme the last year on fun rather than hell.

“Producers want to concentrate on fun and games, rather than doom and gloom.

“And they decided the best way to do that was to give a nod to Davina by actually making her the interior.

“Davina is the essence of Big Brother, so producers will have a few Davina-esque surprises for the contestants.”

It is thought 14 housemates will enter the Elstree studio compound in Hertfordshire in the second week of June.

BB is also hoping for a sex-tasic final run as a secret love den has been put in the house.

Our BB mole added: “If contestants or viewers think they know what they’re in for, they should think again – the show will be turned upside down.

“There’s no guarantee that evictions, nominations and tasks will be on the same days they have been before.

“But the housemates will have the time of their lives.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/136499/Big-Brother-contestants-to-share-house-with-Davina-/

Ha just found it aswell on youtube! Its amazing!!:D

• Advertisement

100 contestants to be narrowed down to 12 on launch night? Hope this isn't true personally..

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a221446/100-contestants-for-bb11-launch-night.html

Big Brother Exposed: The inside story on Friday at 11.05p.m on E4!

Dunno if it's been on before but I have it set to record already!:D

100 contestants to be narrowed down to 12 on launch night? Hope this isn't true personally..

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a221446/100-contestants-for-bb11-launch-night.html

This has been confirmed, but no details as to how the housemates will be selected yet! ^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Decided to post this here since it's the only place people will care -

watched BB last year, moved to a place that had C4, but after the series ended C4 got cut off for some reason, it's been gone ever since. But TODAY IT CAME BACK!!!!!!!!! Just checked the channel this evening just in case, and it's back! Just in time for the next series! So I can watch BB again this year! Been assuming all along that I couldn't :eek:

It's like some one wants me to see it!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

This has been confirmed, but no details as to how the housemates will be selected yet! ^
    The 100 housemates part has not been confirmed. It would be a logistic improbability I imagine to get 100 housemates in a 2 hour launch show.

It will more than likely be 32 housemates praded out with only 16, already picked, actually sent in as the housemates. Very pointless, negative twist if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

The 100 housemates part has not been confirmed. It would be a logistic improbability I imagine to get 100 housemates in a 2 hour launch show.

It will more than likely be 32 housemates praded out with only 16, already picked, actually sent in as the housemates. Very pointless, negative twist if you ask me.

Indeed.

I've only been watching it for a couple of years but even I'd be disappointed to see the most traditional things (because let's face it, people love the familiar) about the show get thrown out for the sake of the dramatic. I'd like to see them stay as true as possible to the way it has been always. The things that make Big Brother Big Brother.

Big Brother Exposed: The inside story on Friday at 11.05p.m on E4!

Dunno if it's been on before but I have it set to record already!:D

Watched this last night. It was alright, could have done with being a little bit more comprehensive as it seemed a bit rushed. I imagine they'll be doing some kind of wrap-up "best bits" type show when it's over though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Think its a great idea. No excuses then as the contestants will have been chosen by the public.

• Advertisement

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Think its a great idea. No excuses then as the contestants will have been chosen by the public.

I really really doubt that'll be the case. I hope not anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement