Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 - General Discussion - Spoiler Free (See OP)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

House pics rumoured to be released tomorrow, June 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Lol they say that every year don't they....'expect the unexpected' 'shocks & surprises in store' 'you won't believe what BB has up their sleeve' etc!! I mean 2 people evicted instead of one or new hm's halfway through the show is just boring and they used to class these as 'shocking twists'! I hope this year they really do deliver & pull out all the stops.

I have a feeling they're going to involve past hm's somehow..maybe bring them in for a day or make them BB or something like that...there's a rumour about Jedward too and no doubt Davina will make an appearance.
    We'll see:)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Cannot wait for next wednesday for it to start wooo:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I now have BB sky+ so I'm sorted! 6 DAYS TO GO!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

hi gang!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Hi zuroph.

Here's a few pictures for you all. :)

http://twitpic.com/1tilgw
    http://twitpic.com/1tbws4

I think this could be where the hopeful candidates could be placed on launch night?
    http://twitpic.com/1tbhcm

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Push over on the couch peeps, I'm here for the summer! :D

I think I'm most excited about being reunited with my future husband, the delicious Mr. George Lamb!

DKZ wrote: »
    House pics rumoured to be released tomorrow, June 1st.

I was a bit off! :D

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Jun/3/house-pictures-release-date-confirmed/view.c4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Currently, content can also only be viewed in the UK by UK residents.
    There will also be live streaming on TV in the afternoons on E4 and overnight on E4 and Channel 4, in a similar fashion to Celebrity Big Brother 7

Important bits from that DS post.

So, 24 hour online live feed available to people in the UK for a fee, and the same daily TV live feed as the last CBB. Which amounts to not a whole lot of live feed for us.

Important bits from that DS post.

So, 24 hour online live feed available to people in the UK for a fee, and the same daily TV live feed as the last CBB. Which amounts to not a whole lot of live feed for us.

I've emailed asking if it will be available to us online too. I imagine it will if we have access to 4od?

"I am sorry but the website and live streaming are currently only available for viewing in the UK by UK residents."

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

"I am sorry but the website and live streaming are currently only available for viewing in the UK by UK residents."

:(

Did you really expect anything different?

I'm not bothered about 24 hours live feed, but I'd have hoped that for the last hurrah they'd increase the TV live feed.

Did you really expect anything different?

I'm not bothered about 24 hours live feed, but I'd have hoped that for the last hurrah they'd increase the TV live feed.

I kinda did I guess, but oh well.

At least now we'll still have an idea of what's going on in the house from other forums, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

"Waves Hi" to everyone:).....
    Looking forward to a chatty summer with ye all again even if the hubby is already sulking about it:(, ah well, he'll get over it and thank god the World Cup is on so he will have something to distract him:D

Looking forward to BB......can't wait to see the HM's!!!!
    Hoping they don't try to go too mental by having out and out nutters who then fail to deliver and are all mousey when they get into the house...

Nice one on getting Sky+ Ciara, definitely makes it so much easier to catch up on all the BB shows when your out and being able to rewind live TV is great when posting!!!!! Many times I've rewound and realised I hadn't heard what I'd thought I'd heard;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Load of poo, why cant we look at your live feed you mutants!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I'm sure there'll be lots of dodgy live streams knocking about..

zuroph wrote: »
    I'm sure there'll be lots of dodgy live streams knocking about..

I've already been given a link for one, haha. Hopefully channel 4 don't pull them all down though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I love BB as much as any of ye, but I always drew the line at live feed. Anytime anything fun was happening, the plug was pulled (thinking of the Victor / Emma fight especially). And its 15 minutes behind so its effectively a highlights program as someone in BB is watching and deciding which camera angle we see at a certain time.

Was there a super secret live feed a few years ago, only on a 30 second delay with no censoring for cursing? etc. Maybe I dreamt it :confused:

• Advertisement

I love BB as much as any of ye, but I always drew the line at live feed. Anytime anything fun was happening, the plug was pulled (thinking of the Victor / Emma fight especially). And its 15 minutes behind so its effectively a highlights program as someone in BB is watching and deciding which camera angle we see at a certain time.

Was there a super secret live feed a few years ago, only on a 30 second delay with no censoring for cursing? etc. Maybe I dreamt it :confused:

There was I think. Channel 12005 on Sky or something.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2cnb5gp.jpg

Amazing or what? I'm so excited for this now. :D

http://i49.tinypic.com/2cnb5gp.jpg

Amazing or what? I'm so excited for this now. :D

I love it! It looks like the inside of a fish tank!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

House looks sexy but fragile - needs Irrepressible Dark Horse to start kicking lumps out of the fixtures and fittings.

HMs will be able to see the evictees leaving from the living room!
    There's chicken pictures on the kitchen windows in the bottom left hand corner!:D Cannot wait for it to bloody start!!

I'm probably just getting annoying now, so this is my last post tonight, I promise! :D

Here's the full set of pictures: http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd235/Barracute/BB11%20House%20pics/

Love the beds! But scary clown head things on the duvet and one over the bed is weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Back for the annual SNAKE hunt :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

I'm probably just getting annoying now, so this is my last post tonight, I promise! :D

Here's the full set of pictures: http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd235/Barracute/BB11%20House%20pics/
    Digital Spy FTW.

Someone on TIBB leaked them and the admin got a phone call from Channel 4 in the bath :D.

Amazing house. Very Final Fantasy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement