Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 - General Discussion - Spoiler Free (See OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

F*ck off Max Clifford!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Digitalism wrote: »
    I have a horrible feeling chantelle will win this... brian deserves it as hes ACTUALLY funny.

Brian's bloody funny. He's one of the few people I would actually like to be cooped up with, with no distractions, for weeks on end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Slaygal

God Jack Tweed, You're a knob

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

They had to do it. At least theyve showed her best and worst bits..not tried to glorify her. Wouldnt have been her mate IRL but fair play she made the most of her life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Just look at the three people they have talking for her...

Her scumbag, fame hungry husband.
    Her scumbag mother.
    Her scumbag agent.

Its sad that someone so young died like she did. But it doesn't change who she was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ah Max...it doesn't matter whether or not she was racist...she was really very horrible at times.

The Jade turnaround was bizarre .. One day people are out in pig masks, the next she's the nation's sweetheart :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

I remember thinking it was a hoax when I heard she died...something inside me still thinks she'll show up six months time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

The most important thing is that the person who counts, the father of her children Jeff Brazier, is a very gunuine person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

mariaf24 wrote: »
    The most important thing is that the person who counts, the father of her children Jeff Brazier, is a very gunuine person.

I was just thinking that very same thing. And I'm so glad he has those kids and is keeping them away from Jack Tweed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

This is so sad , Ile never forget the day she died, awful :(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Not a fan of Jade but that was quite touching

I love that Dermot is getting a show! Brilliant! BBLB hasn't been the same without his sexy ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

And the tears are starting everywhere! I suspect there'll be floods around the BB compound tonight.

Dermot is the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

What happened to Jade was terrible but she wasn't a very pleasant housemate in her original run or the stuff with Shilpa. There's a bit of rewriting of history going on here by Channel 4.

Indeed, Princess Diana Syndrome, another beatified saint that only day's before she died was being torn to shreds by the press.... I don't like to speak ill of the dead, but she lived as she died, stupidly. There is no denying she was memorable though.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Alex Sibley is on this next programme. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Slaygal

I was never a fan of Jade but I really admired her dignity and courage during her illness.
    All of the housemates she was one of the most memorable. I feel so sorry for her two boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I love that Dermot is getting a show! Brilliant! BBLB hasn't been the same without his sexy ass!
    Daaamn right. Ive eastenders recorded but deffo watchin this. DERMOOOO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

RIP Jade, I didn't like her much in BB, she wasn't a very nice person but watching her on her reality show I found her more likeable. Really sad she died so young and from an illness that's so easily preventable.

• Advertisement

Whether we like it or not, Jade was the ultimate housemate. Her rise, fall and death were all tied to the show, in a way that will never be true of anyone else. You couldn't make it up.

conorhal wrote: »
    Indeed, Princess Diana Syndrome, another beatified saint that only day's before she died was being torn to shreds by the press.... I don't like to speak ill of the dead, but she lived as she died, stupidly. There is no denying she was memorable though.

She died 'stupidly'?

You're such a meanie Conor..

Men :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whether we like it or not, Jade was the ultimate housemate. Her rise, fall and death were all tied to the show, in a way that will never be true of anyone else. You couldn't make it up.

Yeah its mad isn't it?

Dermot's show is about to start. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Oh Dermot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I missed Dermot so much!

I kinda stopped watching BB when he left :(

REX!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: AND BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jesus H Christ!!

Brian Belo.:mad:

Rex you SEX Machine :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

conorhal wrote: »
    she lived as she died, stupidly. QUOTE]

That sounds so funny..how do you stupidly die?:D:D:D Walk down a manhole?:D Walk across a motorway with your eyes shut?:D

I can't bear Brian Belo..such an attention seeker! He makes me soo mad!!
    Ah, Rex and Ben.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

mariaf24 wrote: »

very grateful for those kids that they have him as dad, cause he appears to be normal and have kept them away from public eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement