Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 - General Discussion - Spoiler Free (See OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭MrMojoRising

well, i'm up for brain, i am mean brian, now.

sneaky feeling that nikki might just do it?

anyone think the same?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Come on Brian :D:D:D

Nikki's panicky omg terror face if she wins will make me spontaneously vomit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Nikki's little 'crying' act fooled the voters.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Brian....Brian.....Brian!!!!

Loud enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Please don't let Nikki win :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's weird but this actually brings me back memories of BB2 and how I felt when I was hoping Brian would beat Helen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Nicki was voted out before, twice, 'cos she's spoilt and demanding. Brian's a really nice fella never mind great entertainment. No way does she deserve to win, no way. If she does, the great British public have a mass iq of 23.

Its hard to say a bad thing about her.
    I know the girls watching don't want her to win (coz girls hate girls), but she really did. They talk about journeys on this show, she went on the ultimate one (no pun intended)
    I wish her the best, I really do. Lovely girl.

It's weird but this actually brings me back memories of BB2 and how I felt when I was hoping Brian would beat Helen.

Everyone thought Helen was gonna win, even Brian!

I really really hope he wins again...

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

anniehoo wrote: »
    Is Chantelle wearin the black version of the dress she wore goin in? I love it.

Yeah it looks the same. I think it's by Reiss. I know she had to ask for BB to get her mother to go and get her her eviction dress in a bigger size a few days ago because she's put on weight in the house!

She still looks great. I usually really dislike the big boobs, dyed blonde hair and fake tan, but she really is a beautiful girl. And she's a great advertisement for plastic surgery (besides her boobs!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

( girls hate girls)

Don't think so. She won before, a girl won last year, and the year before.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Nicki was voted out before, twice, 'cos she's spoilt and demanding. Brian's a really nice fella never mind great entertainment. No way does she deserve to win, no way. If she does, the great British public have a mass iq of 23.

IIRC Brian didn't get one single nomination in his series. This is from people who are living in a confined space with him 24/7. He's obviously a great guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Yeah it looks the same. I think it's by Reiss. I know she had to ask for BB to get her mother to go and get her her eviction dress in a bigger size a few days ago because she's put on weight in the house!

She still looks great. I usually really dislike the big boobs, dyed blonde hair and fake tan, but she really is a beautiful girl. And she's a great advertisement for plastic surgery (besides her boobs!)
    Shed be nicer without the lip job.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Alicat wrote: »
    Everyone thought Helen was gonna win, even Brian!

I really really hope he wins again...

Oh me too Ali, lets do a Noel Edmonds and ask the universe to make it happen.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

If Nikki wins its so wrong, even Davina thinks Brian is the Ultimate housemate!!!

I so want him to win, but i have a horrible sinking feeling that Nikki will. :(

And we cant even vote for him, so its not fair! :mad:

Jesus. That girl is breaking my heart :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I know the girls watching don't want her to win (coz girls hate girls), but she really did. They talk about journeys on this show, she went on the ultimate one (no pun intended)

Yeah lovely girl alright but she's spent the whole time crying, it's grating. And by the way I'm a girl who loves girls (platonically!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

If you're talking about Nikki...I wouldn't call her a lovely girl, and I don't dislike girls just because they're girls. She's been selfish and whingy in the past bb series and in her reality show and wants her own way all the time.
    People have short memories and forget what she's been like in the past.

Oh me too Ali, lets do a Noel Edmonds and ask the universe to make it happen.:D

:pac:

But he's a twat....

I'm asking my bottle of wine to make it happen! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Preston looks VERY pissed off :eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Shed be nicer without the lip job.

I actually disagree! I think it really suits her.

God here we go, history repeating. Cue months of tabloid rapage of Chantelle and Preston :rolleyes: I loved Chantelle in CBB, hated her a few months later due to over-exposure, then regained my love for her in this series, but am going to see it going the same way again.

Lads, we're nearly at 800 pages here. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Hold on. What is Davina wearing?? A velvet lord of the rings smok..she was doin so well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Yeah lovely girl alright but she's spent the whole time crying, it's grating. And by the way I'm a girl who loves girls (platonically!)

Is it OK if I stop reading there ,:pac::)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

mariaf24 wrote: »
    Preston looks VERY pissed off :eek::eek:

He'd be a fool not to take her back.

Alicat wrote: »
    :pac:

But he's a twat....

I'm asking my bottle of wine to make it happen! :pac:

Kinga?! :eek:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

BRIAN TO WIN!!!!!!!

How's that Ali?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

IIRC Brian didn't get one single nomination in his series. This is from people who are living in a confined space with him 24/7. He's obviously a great guy.

Pete either. I like that people who combine fun and niceness win. I've no time for people who are entertaining but horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Here we go...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Oh here we go...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement