Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 - General Discussion - Spoiler Free (See OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

With it been the last.
    A few idea/things I'd like to see.

The old rich and poor divide with maybe a slaves and masters theme.

When we get the usual divide / side taking happens have a few weeks of Nom's been done on the couch infront of all the other HM'S.

Let there be a gold ticket which can be won and lost every week , The House mate that has the ticket can view other house mates dairy room chats and bitchings.

Have a few free for all weeks .where tactics and nom's are allow to be discuss freely.

And for all ye perverts , Just one bed a big giant side bed which shrinks as house mates leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

On the C4 website I count 18 hm's silhouette pics! Some of them look familiar though!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

The carousel looks mental. Love the living room and bathroom too!! Getting excited now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

VERY excited now!

House looks fantastic and the producers say there are going to be some 'familiar' faces throughout the show, although they say they may not be old BB alumni....please no bloody Jedward!!!!

Anyway, look forward to chatting with you all over the summer....let's hope the last BB goes out with a bang :)

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

ROCKMAN wrote: »

Let there be a gold ticket which can be won and lost every week , The House mate that has the ticket can view other house mates dairy room chats and bitchings.

LOVE that idea:)

I just hope they'll lighten up on the sound censoring..I can still hear those birds!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

The house looks amazing. Very pretty, very modern and quite classy (if you forget about the clown on the wall :p ). I'd actually like to live there myself!

I count 12 chairs at the table, but I'm not sure that really means anything. I hope the launch night task or whatever isn't too all-over-the-place. I hope they do this one right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

I don't think it will work as well though, as they've probably all watched CBB this year and will be clued in if anyone gets any secret missions or anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

And counting...

2 days! :D

I'm possibly a teeny bit *too* excited about this.

Heading off on holidays on Saturday so will miss a week's worth of action. <3 Sky+ !

At least you are not missing the launch.:pac:

Enjoy the hols....

Heh, I guess so yeah.

All 80 hopefuls have been revealed....

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a223980/meet-big-brother-11-hopeful-housemates.html

Some familiar types and some who might add something new to the mix in there.

Less than 48 hours left now :D

So many Irish hopefuls! I'd love for Shane or Caoimhe to get in!

All 80 hopefuls have been revealed....

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a223980/meet-big-brother-11-hopeful-housemates.html

Some familiar types and some who might add something new to the mix in there.

Less than 48 hours left now :D

4th line, 3rd in, isn't that the guy that was always in the audience on BBBM?

4th line, 3rd in, isn't that the guy that was always in the audience on BBBM?

Yes and MANY other reality TV shows. He's an absolute wannabe, really hoping he doesn't get in.

I agree but I think it will be a given tbh, if not as an original HM then as a later HM during the summer.
    BB giving something back, for his input?

What do you think, could I be right? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Cant wait for tomorrow night! The buzz of it all is just the best. Please god let it be the best BB ever!

• Advertisement

DKZ wrote: »
    Yes and MANY other reality TV shows. He's an absolute wannabe, really hoping he doesn't get in.

Just spotted him - yeah, he was in Coach Trip, A Place in the Sun, Four Weddings etc.

Surprised he's made the shortlist tbh....he and his wife are reality tv junkies and not the type I would have thought producers wanted to include.

Ah well, hopefully they'll see sense and give them the boot on Wednesday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Haha, 2nd line down, 4th & 5th from left, i know those 2 lads, funny c**ts!! They would be proper entertaining in the house.....TWEENANS FTW!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Wow loadsa Irish hopefuls! Small bit of info on each on the C4 website!

1 night to go!!:D Tomorrow is gonna go so slow!:(

Well enjoy your week away :)

I don't know if I want anyone Irish in it at all to be honest. Watching Nóirín last year was just so cringeworthy that I'm kind of hoping there's no Irish in it this year so I can watch without being mortified, heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

DKZ wrote: »
    So many Irish hopefuls! I'd love for Shane or Caoimhe to get in!

That one line about her and the smug look on her face makes me despise her already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

If anyone was a previous member of Digital Spy Big Brother forums and were banned, this might be a chance to get your account back :)

This was posted by the Forums manager:
    Tom M wrote:

If any of you are in contact with older members who were banned from DS some time ago (moderation has changed a fair bit since, I imagine) I'm willing to look over their account history and may be able to offer them a chance to come back for this final series of BB. I'll only make this decision if I think one or more of their previous punishments were unwarranted or perhaps a bit on the strict side and there are no guarantees I will not say no.

I'm also likely to say no if they have re-registered or been disruptive since the ban was first imposed. Burnt bridges and all that.

Anyway, should you be in touch with anybody in that position please ask them to write in via Contact Us and mark it FAO Tom. They will need to have access to the email address they used when registering as I can't discuss it via any other means.

Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

I know one of the Irish hopefuls, Shane. Nice lad. 1st line, 2nd last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

whoop! one day to go! :D

anyone gonna watch these awards at ten?

• Advertisement

Are we still not allowed to vote I wonder, this being the last one and all you'd think they would give the Irish a chance to get behind one of our own.

If they were worth voting for of course.

/remembers Spiral.........:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement