Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 - General Discussion - Spoiler Free (See OP)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Chinafoot wrote: »
    God, its really over. Madness.

Thank god Americas Next Top Model and Project Runway are back in the US :p

Oh god, I can't believe I never thought about posting about those shows on here. They're my fave! Damn it, it shall not be good bye so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Sad that there was no tribute to Marcus Bentley or the Tree of Temptation.

And they definitely should have had a music montage. I always cry at those. I bawled at BB9 when they played "One Day Like This"...possibly because Rex made that my favourite BB series ever. I expected more of that. Still surprisingly satisfied with the sending off though.

*sob*

That's a series of our lives over!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Tweedle dee and Tweedle twat .. who said that? That's good.

That was Science...a great housemate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

"Yeah......Jackie."

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭MrMojoRising

listen Mod CHINA,

i'm sure it feels goodl

u know what, when someone does'nt agree with what you want?

dip your toe in the water and then have ur opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sad that it's over. I watched most of the years (even the fourth one :pac:) although I gave up on it somewhat in recent years. If I'm honest I felt it needed to be brought to an end as it had run its course. It did have some great moments and was really compelling at times. I'm glad that Brian was victorious as the ultimate housemate. Unforgettable show whether you love it or hate it.

I'll miss chatting about it on here with all you lot. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

listen Mod CHINA,

i'm sure it feels goodl

lol.

When you can post a coherent sentence come back to me.

Until then perhaps heed the MOD warning you were given and take your homophobic bull elsewhere.

Ann - i'll be right behind you :)

very sorry that its all over now. i've had my favs and they've always come NOWHERE (is it me?)

My favourites are always doomed too...maybe I'm a horrendous judge of character:confused:. I think Brian was the only winner I supported. I did like Kate Lawlor and was happy she won but preferred Johnny that year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Well at least they ended it well. Would have been awful if the last night didn't do it justice.

Liked how they gave Jade a nice segment. I was never her biggest fan, but it was a nice emotional segment that really showed her well which was nice.

Giving Davina a segment too was a good call, and she deserved a nice send off.

Good last night for BB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

lol @ 8 out of 10 cats. I forgot how utterly mental Nikkie was.

Probaby won't watch the whole thing with Josie and John James there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Chinafoot wrote: »
    lol @ 8 out of 10 cats. I forgot how utterly mental Nikkie was.

Probaby won't watch the whole thing with Josie and John James there.

Watched it last night.

Josie looks like a middle aged woman! Her and JJ are so annoying.

It's worth watching for Majosi's attempts at dirty looks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Am I the only one who likes Josie? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

If it's not Brian I want my ten years back..

Ha ha, made me laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Delighted Brian won.

Really enjoyed reading and posting here.

Thanks everyone

Night night

Ali:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

mariaf24 wrote: »
    Didnt know she was RELEASED!
    Former Big Brother contestant Nadia Almada has reportedly been rushed to hospital after attempting to end her own life.

The BB5 winner was found slumped in her bathroom on Wednesday following an overdose of prescription drugs and painkillers, reports The Sun.

The 33-year-old - who admitted that she was feeling suicidal after her eviction from the Ultimate Big Brother house last week - apparently told friends: "I want to end it all."

A friend staying at Nadia's council flat is said to have discovered her body and called for an ambulance. She was reportedly kept under medical observation on Wednesday night, after which she was declared fit enough to return home.

A source said: "This is a cry for help. She is very unhappy."

Earlier this week, fellow BB5 contestant Marco Sabba spoke out on the Digital Spy forums to announce that Nadia was "devastated" by the hostile public reaction following her eviction.

Nadia recently attacked Channel 4 for the way in which she was presented during her UBB confrontations with Coolio, accusing the broadcaster of misleading the viewers.

Last night, a Big Brother spokesperson said: "We have been in constant touch with Nadia and, like all housemates, she has access to all of our aftercare facilities."

According to this quote from above.:pac:
    A friend staying at Nadia's council flat is said to have discovered her body and called for an ambulance. She was reportedly kept under medical observation on Wednesday night, after which she was declared fit enough to return home.

But I'm :confused: about this part,
    A friend staying at Nadia's council flat is said to have discovered her body and called for an ambulance.

She's not dead like.:rolleyes:

Take it with a pinch of salt until the truth is printed, if it ever is.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭MrMojoRising

its only beginning ;9

• Registered Users Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Am I the only one who likes Josie? :o

I like her again. I didn't towards the end of BB11 because the support she was getting was getting a bit OTT, and I was sick of hearing about her and her absolutely baffling relationship with Captain Immaturity. I also thought she was a bit of a bunny boiler at times.

But now that she's out in the wild again, I kinda like her again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Jesus I forgot about George! I wanna puke! :(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

I like her again. I didn't towards the end of BB11 because the support she was getting was getting a bit OTT, and I was sick of hearing about her and her absolutely baffling relationship with Captain Immaturity. I also thought she was a bit of a bunny boiler at times.

But now that she's out in the wild again, I kinda like her again :)

I love that, as far as she claims anyway, she went out with her mates the first night out and didn't even see yer man. That's proper sound and a test of any gal :)

listen Mod CHINA,

i'm sure it feels goodl

I don't recall you posting all that much, if you did you would know posts like yours are neither wanted or accepted.

Last warning, go troll somewhere else!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

I hope they release a DVD of all the best moments, would love to see some old Jungle Cat footage, although im sure they wouldn't feature too much! wasn't there a DVD review released after some of the seasons, would love to get one for that year

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

johnn wrote: »
    I hope they release a DVD of all the best moments, would love to see some old Jungle Cat footage, although im sure they wouldn't feature too much! wasn't there a DVD review released after some of the seasons, would love to get one for that year

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/26/big-brother-s-big-dvd/play.c4

You can buy it here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I hope they release a DVD of all the best moments, would love to see some old Jungle Cat footage, although im sure they wouldn't feature too much!

A 'Best of DVD', put together by the producers, would be horrendously bad.

SpitGate, Fightnights I, II, III, IV, V, PopadomGate, Emily, Kitten, Alexandria etc would all be glossed over if mentioned at all - and there would be copious amounts of lurve.

For anyone who's watching 8 out of 10 cats..it's a repeat of last night's. See the way they didn't recognise Keith Duffy's voice in the background(asking Vanessa if she was alright during her breakdown - scribbling on a blackboard?) They thought he was 'some American':). I like Keith Duffy, he was sound on that and he was good craic when he was guesting on 'Bo'Selecta' too.

Contact Brian Belo.:D:pac:

He has every single episode of BB taped, from beginning to end.

I kid you not.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

I was wondering why Nadia was not there.......I thought it very odd.......she obviously needs help but I did think myself that she was very unstable going in....I think fame went to her head and made her a tad delusional about herself....I hope she is ok and her mental health taken care of.....she was a great house mate :)

You can get the highlights of BB4 over at the Amazon marketplace. There's a used copy from a good seller (zoverstocks) for around €15.

**EDIT** Ooops BB4 was the boring one wasn't it? I got mixed up between that and it's polar opposite, BB5!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

You can get the highlights of BB4 over at the Amazon marketplace. There's a used copy from a good seller (zoverstocks) for around €15.

fckers selling blank DVDs for $15 :eek:

Contact Brian Belo.:D:pac:

He has every single episode of BB taped, from beginning to end.

I kid you not.:p

He totally demands attention on this show (8 out of 10 cats) being loud and deliberately stupid:mad:...Josie was no craic at all. She spends half the show cleaning the counter with her hand and some spit.:confused: She looks well though. I can't bear the sight of JJ, he has such a fake grimace.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Wow the digital spy forum is pretty depressing to read at the moment, with all the posts from people saying their lives wont be the same without BB :eek:

I expect if BB does go to channel 5, it will be drastically changed for the worse, due to funds, viewers of channel 5 etc. They shouldnt revive it I dont think. Just let it go, I say channel 4 will come up with some new reality tv show in a few years anyway.

Still though ive only seen 3 series in full (pretty much) which were 7, 9 and 10. Didnt watch this years proper BB though. Favourite was definitly 9 anyway. Glad brian won.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement