Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 - General Discussion - Spoiler Free (See OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

On another note:

I'm so glad that Charley wasn't a part of it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Cringer

Why didn't Kate Lawler make an appearance? Or did she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

A 'Best of DVD', put together by the producers, would be horrendously bad.

SpitGate, Fightnights I, II, III, IV, V, PopadomGate, Emily, Kitten, Alexandria etc would all be glossed over if mentioned at all - and there would be copious amounts of lurve.

Yeah it would be more the controversial stuff i'd be interested in, as you said it'd be probably all the love stories, where as I'd be after footage of Jason, Victor, Tim, Rex etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

It was a damned long night of TV. I found the funeral stuff in poor taste after they had the little tribute to Jade.

Really glad Nikki got second place at least. Of the UBB housemates she was definitely up there with Brian as among the most memorable ever in there I thought.

I miss fluffyorganic, " Where is she, where is she?":(

8 out of 10 Cats gets away with murder.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

any links to the final footage? i missed the ending

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I miss fluffyorganic, " Where is she, where is she?":(

8 out of 10 Cats gets away with murder.:D

Makosi did not look impressed for most of it...she's no fun at all!

kerash wrote: »
    any links to the final footage? i missed the ending

It's on C4 this morning at 8.55 until 1.00 Kerash.

It was great TV and you will love it.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

It's on C4 this morning at 8.55 until 1.00 Kerash.

It was great TV and you will love it.:pac:

cool thanks!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

oh feckin hell that was an emotional night!

absolutely delighted brian won, i was on the edge of my seat, i thought that nikki might have swung it!

what a brilliant ending to 11yrs of big brother. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Great ending, was in tears at the Jade tribute. It was also nice to see Davina getting some recognition, she has made the show what it is!

I kinda wish Dermot had been the one hosting the tribute show for Davina but at least we got to see a bit of him though;)

So happy for Brian, I think he was one of the nicest and most genuine people in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

On the plus side it seems that rex is getting his own tv show.
    http://plixi.com/p/43476834

• Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I also thought it was a bit of a shame that Russell Brand seemed to be a complete non-entity tonight, not even a tribute to Davina or anything (which was odd IMO considering Dermot, George etc gave one).

It was great seeing Dermot a bit as well, the montage at the end of Little Brother was brilliant, but crazy to see how young Dermot looked when he started there.

I also loved the Time to say Goodbye video, was good fun but couldnt figure out a couple of the faces until I read the blurb online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

I also thought it was a bit of a shame that Russell Brand seemed to be a complete non-entity tonight, not even a tribute to Davina or anything (which was odd IMO considering Dermot, George etc gave one).

I think the fact his career took off a little more so than the others across the pond was a factor in that. BBBM is more than likely a very small memory in his life considering the movies he's been in and his relationship with Katie Perry....he sets his sights a little higher than this IMO these days.

But would've been great to see him there.

oh feckin hell that was an emotional night!
    . :)

You know when you feel sad about it all ending you really should think of that poor lady who had her face ripped off by a chimpanzee ...:D

:D

It's a shame it's all over though.

I'll miss posting with all of you.:(

:D

It's a shame it's all over though.

I'll miss posting with all of you.:(

Aww. Me too. This forum was one of the most fun parts off bb for me this year.

When the voting public continuously let me down it was quite reassuring that there was a forum of people like minded to myself who'd be equally annoyed as I was. :)

I'm sure we'll all be back being equally right and insightful and posting about something else soon.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Aww. Me too. This forum was one of the most fun parts off bb for me this year.

When the voting public continuously let me down it was quite reassuring that there was a forum of people like minded to myself who'd be equally annoyed as I was. :)

I'm sure we'll all be back being equally right and insightful and posting about something else soon.:D

Don't worry; 'De Apprentiissssssssss' is starting up soon; that'll keep us entertained:D;)

Bye Bye BB, cheers for providing something somewhat entertaining amidst the sea of boring summer tv schedules for the last decade:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

MAGAZINE DEALS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Craig Looks like Barney Rubble

craig has the most annoying accent ( even for a scouser ) ever and was my least favourite winner

like everyone in the entire world , i like brian dowling but i think the funniest (often unintentionally ) housemate ever was brian belo

• Advertisement

SugarHigh wrote: »
    On the plus side it seems that rex is getting his own tv show.
    http://plixi.com/p/43476834

If that's really him posting, then my god he's a boring shíte. And quite the attention whore. But I'd be interested to see what the show is!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

lol...Rex finally got his show, two years later......lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

lol...Rex finally got his show, two years later......lol!

What's he going to be doing? Cooking?

Feck, it's a bit weird not posting here at this time :eek:

Might just go and find a life or something :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Ah don't do that now. :pac:

Did ya see my wan Chantelle splashed over the tabloids today? A bit nauseating, though I don't know what else I expected. :confused:

Ah don't do that now. :pac:

Did ya see my wan Chantelle splashed over the tabloids today? A bit nauseating, though I don't know what else I expected. :confused:

It's Preston's turn tomorrow.
    Just saw the review of the early editions on Sky news and New of the World front page is :
    "Preston: I'm moving in with Chantelle again"...

And in a smaller piece on the front page :
    "it's all over for Josie & John James".

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    It's Preston's turn tomorrow.
    Just saw the review of the early editions on Sky news and New of the World front page is :
    "Preston: I'm moving in with Chantelle again"...

Holy sh*t, can't believe that. Disaster. Days until the next divorce?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

15725412.jpg

jellie wrote: »
    15725412.jpg

Good Lord. I presume it's entirely misleading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Good Lord. I presume it's entirely misleading.

probably something completely different alright :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement