Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 - General Discussion - Spoiler Free (See OP)

Options
1401402403404405407»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Good Lord. I presume it's entirely misleading.

Yeah JJJ forever! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Good Lord. I presume it's entirely misleading.

I'd say you could put money on it. The Daily Star is like a mental asylum for failed fiction writers I think. I'd say if there's even a grain of truth in there we'd be luck...it's generally just very very bad fantasy and romantic fiction that they churn out.

Both Chantelle and Preston will have their few bob after the weekend in the papers though. Happy coincidence they just happened to turn up and find the other in the house thus offering a rebirth to their flagging "celebrity" status.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    The Daily Star is like a mental asylum for failed fiction writers I think.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Hmmm.... John James twitter (I hate myself that I've just checked this:) )

This is all in answer to people asking if they'd broken up as he wasn't with Josie at the UBB final :
    just on the phone to Josie and she put Sara Folino from bb9 on the phone lol still has her australian accent after 8 yrs lol
    about 21 hours ago via web

@nic_moss i just went on t4 insted as they were both on at the same time and couldnt go to both x
    about 22 hours ago via web in reply to nic_moss

@kimberlima well only some housemates could go to davina's send off this afternoon, then we could have stuck round back stage if we wantedx
    about 22 hours ago via web in reply to kimberlima

haha for all those concerned lol, im at josie's hotel room , sorry i couldnt make it guys i wanted too but i had to stay here, sorry guys x
    about 22 hours ago via web

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Hmmm.... John James twitter (I hate myself that I've just checked this:) )

This is all in answer to people asking if they'd broken up as he wasn't with Josie at the UBB final :

Ah, good on ya. Put Das Kitty's mind to rest anyways ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

A few pics from a Rex party.
    http://plixi.com/p/46797902
    Nice to see the likes of Darnell, SamPepper and IDH sharing a joke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i am fuming im snapping and im disgusted !!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    nadia on this morning talking about her " suicide bid" , when the camera went to her it was as if she wanted the attention and the reason she was on their was to get people to like her!! who the fcuk goes on a morning chat show to talk about a"tempted suicide" not so long after she attempted it???thats pure just attention seeking to me , the way she was sitting there etc ,if you are looking at it now or seen it you will know what i mean, my brother thinks im a twat and does not agree with me that she attempted suicide for attention and even said it was weird that she's appearing on tele and he even said she is definitely looking for attention the ways she talking etc

and she there having a laugh and slagging off ulrika johnson saying shes a camera trained and things!!! i dont understand her , its like she did all this just to get her point across to people etc

i tell you one thing she does not look like someone that is dealing with the symptoms of the aftermath of attempting suicide , some one that talks about this so cleary and on tele live , is all abit to strange !!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Never liked her one bit.

I stayed out of all the arguments about her as I most likely would have got banned for my views.

Anyone that seen Come Dine With Me (which was filmed weeks before BB) would have seen the same person causing trouble wherever she goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I have to agree with the last two posters. She's an attention grabber and without intending to sound callous, attempting suicide and then appearing on TV less than a month later to discuss it screams that she was desperate to get sympathy from the public after she realised the hatred she gained in the Ultimate BB house.

I know its a very cynical point of view, but the reality is that if you've just "attempted" suicide, the last thing you do is go on morning TV within the month to spill the beans. If she genuinely attempted suicide because of public perception of her, she would have been terrified to go in front of the public again and never would have appeared on TV so soon after attempting it; to tell all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Davina McCall: A Comedy Roast .. just starting there on Channel4 now, should be loads of past BB housemates on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Davina McCall: A Comedy Roast .. just starting there on Channel4 now, should be loads of past BB housemates on it.
    I watched a little of it - but she was annoyin' my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Sam Pepper has a single out. Amazing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

So it looks as if we are going to get a BB12, on Channel 5. :pac::pac::pac:
    Must start lobbying UPC to put Channel5 on their packages.

http://bigbrother-blog.com/channel-5-days-away-from-signing-deal-with-endemol-for-new-big-brother-series/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

So it looks as if we are going to get a BB12, on Channel 5. :pac::pac::pac:
    Must start lobbying UPC to put Channel5 on their packages.

http://bigbrother-blog.com/channel-5-days-away-from-signing-deal-with-endemol-for-new-big-brother-series/

And Sky!

I don't know anything about Channel 5. I wonder how much they'll change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Pretty sure Davina said she wouldn't move to Channel 5.

Tbh, they should just leave it now. It was a few years past its sell by date as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ohai old thread!

Gah I agree with Chinafoot, they should just leave it. Problem is, I'm such a BB fan that there's no way I couldn't watch it!

Can't see Davina doing it. It'd be a bit silly after her only doing the big goodbye last summer!

Ch5 should give it a complete rehaul. Make it more like the American one. Oh and vote-to-save FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ch5 should give it a complete rehaul. Make it more like the American one. Oh and vote-to-save FTW!

Yes, yes and yes!

The American one is awesome. <3 strategy

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement